The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FAO Rays the Roof

Dnk

NEW UPDATE: I text Ray on Thursday but didnt get a reply. I Text him again 2:30 this morning to which he replied at 9am. Word on the street is that my parts are being sent on Monday...........

Excellent customer service :D;)

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Excellent customer service :D;)

Now now lets not get silly :D at least Bossco got a response and it wasn't threatening him with court action.

Lets just hope he hasn't lost any of your bits and their all done to a top standard just like it says in his sales pitch.

I would love to post up some pics only I have nothing to take pictures of.

My last text from Ray was on Saturday morning to say that he has all my parts and they will be sent out to me on Monday. I'm hoping there is a box is waiting for me at home.

Only to be let down.......

Anyone taking bets? I'll give out 5/1 its there........

by what date ? this evening, tomorrow morning, tomorrow evening, sometime in July, also what odds are you giving that all the parts will be in the box and will they be any good;)

I wouldnt mind them being a little late if the quality was good. The one and only time I spoke to Ray he did say that I would be happy with the results so lets see. However I fear they will be late and of poor quality.

If they dont turn up then I will be going down to see him. I google street viewed his house last night. It seems he's doing alright form himself.

I do not agree with everybody rolling up en-masse.

If you have a problem with Ray then visit him yourself, on your own so he can sort out your problem.

If that does not work then go through the small claims court.

I will not condone you threatening anybody in this way.