FAO Rays the Roof

Dnk

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unfortunatly not mate. Ray was due to get back to me on Tuesday but failed. He has not responded to my PM or texts so I'm feeling a bit like everyone else now.

Im truelly sorry to read this, i had hope'd he was going to start getting his act together but alas it seems he hasn't.

Has he sorted anyone elses parts or problems out yet as i see theres still no response to the dispute threads that were started by 2 members and theres others besides those.

I wish you luck guys, unfortunately this is starting to sound all too familiar.

gzaerojon did the same to me and a few other members on here. We were given empty promises about returning our lights, in fact the thieving bas@*rd still has all the money & our lights too :(

Fingers crossed you get this issue resolved.

I had a bit of issue with delivery of parts but it got sorted eventually. I think there has to be something up with Ray that none of us know about.

I highly doubt its the case of him being ignoring everyone cause he just wants a quick buck.

I hope there is nothing wrong with the fella

well i know for a fact theres nothing wrong with him. He just doesnt want anything to do with the club or the issues the members have with him and his work.

All i can say iss that if We meet i hope he has his wallet with him cos id like some money for my bracket that i paid for and alternator thats foobared.

Unfortunatly not mate. Ray was due to get back to me on Tuesday but failed. He has not responded to my PM or texts so I'm feeling a bit like everyone else now.

welcome to the club :D

Ray called me on moday morning but i was busy so he left a message to call him, which i did, he didnt answer. then i get a txt saying he wants his money or going the legal route. i know Ray will read this so please pass by and see the crap in the boxes and see if you would pay for it! dont threaten me with txt talk. There would not be a problem if the work was done right in the first place...oh and trying to charge me £25 for delivery when you used the cheapest poss service at £5.95 hdnl via p2go ...using all old bubblewrap and old boxes...joker!

So he's not sorting the parts out but threatening you with court action if you don't pay ? and he has the nerve to call me stupid !!

yep. i wouldn't let him re-do them anyway, took me mths to get them in the first place...i supplied everything in the first place...

yep. i wouldn't let him re-do them anyway, took me mths to get them in the first place...i supplied everything in the first place...

I don't blame you Keron, he new what he'd sent you was rubbish so why on earth would you give him another go.

Can't believe he thinks he has any grounds legally, sounds like he's really lost the plot to me.

Sounds like he is tryng to get the parts back so he can then blackmail you for payment or you don't get them back :(

he must have hundreds of pounds worth of parts that people have sent, even if they haven't paid for polishing or chroming he's still leaving them out of pocket :(

He has my £90 and my tailgate struts from the group buy. :(

Any one got some tailgate struts I could buy?

Good luck with getting your money or parts but in the meantime is it worth giving Keron a call, he might have a pair off one of the breakers he's got.