FAO Rays the Roof

Dnk

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont know why you get together as a group and go to visit him just for security and peace of mind,

This is the worst thing you could do, For the simple reason if he did call the police, you have turned up to his home out numbering him instantly and all have a grudge against him. The police would class it as intimidation and mob mentality.

Been there, done that got the uncomfortable hand cuffs too.

I suppose my heat shield could fit over his chest, and make a nice chrome cover for an arc reactor.

Ray did get in touch with me via text last night. He was very apologetic and sent me a picture of the parts that had been finished, I couldnt tell the quality from the picture but apparently they are veing sent to me sepical delivery. My heat sheild and bonnet hooks have been sent back to the chromers as he's not happy with the finish. Unfortunately I have no idea when these are going to be ready but I suppose things are moving forward.

Make sure he sends them recorded delivery and as soon as he puts them in the post that he emails you with the recorded delivery barcode number so you can track them online - http://www.royalmail.com

That's what I'd do if he keeps saying he's sending them.

Hmmmm, what goes around does actually come around after all.

(The word Nitrous should jog Raymond's memory)

Do tell ?

I dont think his memory is very good or he wouldn't have forgoton about all his customers that have patiently waited for months and months :(

Do tell ?

I dont think his memory is very good or he wouldn't have forgoton about all his customers that have patiently waited for months and months :(

This goes back years to when I worked at Thor. I'll see if I can dig the thread up.

Nope, records don't go back that far and I can't remember the full story. To be fair Thor probably deserved the royal drubbing he gave us. It's just interesting to see him getting the same medicine and wonder how he likes the taste.

Edited by Nodalmighty (see edit history)

This goes back years to when I worked at Thor. I'll see if I can dig the thread up.

Nope, records don't go back that far and I can't remember the full story. To be fair Thor probably deserved the royal drubbing he gave us. It's just interesting to see him getting the same medicine and wonder how he likes the taste.

I remember that one :)

I have had a few of my parts back and in all fairness the quality is excellent. However, the fact that Ray couldnt tell me when the rest will be done means I'm in exaclty the same position was I was when this thread was 1st started.

Well my struts that were to be posted on Saturday, still haven't arrived. :(

It's not the post, I ordered a HU on Saturday, it arrived today and ebay stuff ordered on Monday arrived today too.

I'm disappointed and angry at the same time.:mad:

Any sign of your parts yet ?