FAO Rays the Roof

Dnk

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well that sort of finishes things for him here.

I would suggest anybody that has an issue or dispute with Ray goes for the small claims court option as it looks like he isnt bothered about the club and those who had problems and is walking away.

I will leave his account active for a while just in case he chooses to explain himself, but I dont think thats going to happen.

so what about the chrome bracket and alternator he owes me. I recon he should come to suprapod n bring the bits he owes me with him so we can have a chat about it. I hope to god for his sake the damageD veilside plenum i recieved from him doesnt leak air.

so what about the chrome bracket and alternator he owes me. I recon he should come to suprapod n bring the bits he owes me with him so we can have a chat about it. I hope to god for his sake the damageD veilside plenum i recieved from him doesnt leak air.

I would suggest you pursue him through small claims now. There has been no response from him and so I dont see what else can be done.

I doubt very much if he would show up to an event if he has not sorted out the problems. We won't see him again is my feeling.

I could be wrong, but it is how I have seen these things go before.

I would suggest anybody that has an issue or dispute with Ray goes for the small claims court option

Before doing so guys please check it is financially viable. It costs to issue a court claim. Even more if you have to enforce a judgement.

It seems to me that there are a lot of people on this site who initially appear to provide good services but eventually cock things up. It is a real shame. I personally thought he might have a god little business going on.

its a big shame i wouldnt have minded a little chat with him.

Did you ship your parts to him? Then you should have suitable contact details...

I really have no idea what happened to him or why his business suddenly went down the pan. When there has been a problem in the past he resolved it well and left himself out of pocket to do so. In this case perhaps it got so far out of hand there was no way back.

We have given him chances to come back to discuss the problems but he has not. So we are doing what we need to with his trader and events org status sadly.

Bit of advice for everyone:

Try this website to claim any money back. Its an official government site and save a whole load of time and effort. I've used it very successfully in the past against someone and it didnt cost me a penny. Infact, i was able to claim for telephone calls, inconvenience and postage etc. I didnt have to go to court or even talk to anyone. I'd HIGHLY recommend it in this situation.

https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/web/mcol/welcome

good luck :)

I personally thought he might have a god little business going on.

He did have a good little business, taking the money and doing little or sod all for it :(

Anyone with outstanding issues should take it further through the courts, might wipe the smile off his face.

dont worry dnk Ill bring you one back that fits mate :D lol

Obviously Ray has had some kind of issues... he has sent some good stuff out and some substandard according to some. I guess like Branners said unless he comes on to explain sort your own issues out in the way you deem right :)

Edited by scotty71 (see edit history)

dont worry dnk Ill bring you one back that fits mate :D lol

Obviously Ray has had some kind of issues... he has sent some good stuff out and some substandard according to some. I guess like Branners said unless he comes on to explain sort your own issues out in the way you deem right :)

Thats very nice of you mate but im really not to bothered about it, the only reason i posted what i did was because of him sneaking on here just to leave a smart arse comment on my sales feedback.

Its a shame he didn't think his time on the site would have been better used contacting members he's ****** about and still owes parts to along with answering the disputes that have been there for some considerable time.

I guess his penis is still too sore and he only had a brief moment to give me crap rather than sort out his own crap which would obviously take considerably longer !

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

I guess his penis is still too sore and he only had a brief moment to give me crap rather than sort out his own crap which would obviously take considerably longer !

Ah, bless him.....It seems there are plenty on here who would still offer to rub cream on it for him. :D

Ah, bless him.....It seems there are plenty on here who would still offer to rub cream on it for him. :D

no there are some on here who have had no problems with ray and just find it really strange why he is being like this, i cant defend the quality i have recently seen as it is bad and dnk i totally understand why your p+++ed off as i would be too.

he is not going to come back, i think he has moved on from this scene and after the disputes i think its become too much to handle and spiraled totally way out of control.

Guest SupraN
LMAO!

I have seen some members have issue with Ray...

So i hope everything will be resolve soon as possible when he come back online.

One question does anyone here know Ray contact mobile number or e-mail?

Mod: is it possible to find out his address and go to them have chat about it?

It's simple, all he needs to do is return items outstanding, pay back any cash he has taken for jobs either not done or done poorly and then get on with his life.

He owes that to the Club that he was a member of for a fair while, you can't just up and run sticking your fingers up to members :(

I think j80leo has his number. He needed it when he had problems with Rays stuff. Not having a go personally, don't know the bloke, but leo had a terrible time getting anywhere with him.

Might be worth a PM. If he dont reply, PM me and i will see if i can get the number for you as i work with him.

Obviously if the mods are not happy with it then i wont. I am not helping to cause trouble, just want everyone who is owed something from Ray, parts or cash, to get what is theirs.

Alex.

I've got parts due back from him tomorrow. Unfortunalty for me I sent them to him before it started to spiral out of control. If like others he continued to ignore my messages or fails to return my parts then I will be driving to his house to discuss the mater in further detail. I'm not even bothered if my parts havent been polished or chromed, just so long as I can get them back.

Edited by Bossco (see edit history)

I've got parts due back from him tomorrow. Unfortunalty for me I sent them to him before it started to spiral out of control. If he continues to ignore my messages or fails to return my parts then I will be driving to his house to discuss the mater in further detail. I'm not even bothered if my parts havent been polished or chromed, just so long as I can get them back.

Ill be coming with ya mate.

I did have loads of problems with ray and just glad i got my parts back from him. I sent my own parts to him and was stuck without my car for 2+ months, Ray did give me some money for the tax and postage and other costs i got from sending these parts to him which was not to bad off him.

I do not have his number any more as i did not need to contact him sorry guy's, he never used to answer his phone anyway.

Best of luck with who ever sent parts to him in getting them back.

One for all Dunk is one of the best club members on here, took the time to get my parts polished and all for the sum of a couple of drinks which i am really grateful thanks buddy and great club spirit.

Is Ray not even a member now then?

I know he took weeks to reply to my emails and the boot struts did take about 5 months to get back from him but came in the end.

Who is going to polish my cam covers now? :( oh well, another job I will have to learn how to do I think :D