FAO Rays the Roof

Dnk

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did have loads of problems with ray and just glad i got my parts back from him. I sent my own parts to him and was stuck without my car for 2+ months, Ray did give me some money for the tax and postage and other costs i got from sending these parts to him which was not to bad off him.

I do not have his number any more as i did not need to contact him sorry guy's, he never used to answer his phone anyway.

Best of luck with who ever sent parts to him in getting them back.

One for all Dunk is one of the best club members on here, took the time to get my parts polished and all for the sum of a couple of drinks which i am really grateful thanks buddy and great club spirit.

Thanks for the kind words Adam :thumbs: you were that stressed i was glad to be able to help out, now about those 2 drinks you owe me :D

Thanks for the kind words Adam :thumbs: you were that stressed i was glad to be able to help out, now about those 2 drinks you owe me :D

I will sort you out at the next show buddy.;)

I read that and thought 'What kind words and how does he know my name??' haha

Someone mention drink and there all there:p

Who is going to polish my cam covers now? :( oh well, another job I will have to learn how to do I think :D

Dunk is your man but i think if he does take jobs on there would be 150% better customer service;)

But like Dunk has always told me he only does it to help people out and not make much money so i do not think he would do it full time, but you never know.

I will sort you out at the next show buddy.;)

You should join us at the Cholmondeley Arms on Saturday night, you can get the beers in then.

Your tickets for the CPOP show will be in the post tomorrow:)

You should join us at the Cholmondeley Arms on Saturday night, you can get the beers in then.

Your tickets for the CPOP show will be in the post tomorrow:)

You keep forgetting i have got a little boy to look after, you will see how much of a handful he is when i have to keep him from drawing on kev's car lol:p

Thanks for the tickets bud.:thumbs:

You keep forgetting i have got a little boy to look after, you will see how much of a handful he is when i have to keep him from drawing on kev's car lol:p

Thanks for the tickets bud.:thumbs:

I haven't forgot about Lewis ;) kids are welcome in this pub :)

Well Ray has just phoned me back to give me an update on my parts. All is going according to plan apart from 1 of my brackets which is being chromed again. All being well I should have my parts back later this week.

Like I said in the reflections thread I'll post up pics showing the quality of the work. I know other members havnt been happy for a number of reasons but personally it's so far so good.

I hope I'm not left eating my words when the parts are returned.

Edited by Bossco (see edit history)

Well Ray has just phoned me back to give me an update on my parts. All is going according to plan apart from 1 of my brackets which is being chromed again. All being well I should have my parts back later this week.

Like I said in the reflections thread I'll post up pics showing the quality of the work. I know other members havnt been happy for a number of reasons but personally it's so far so good.

I hope I'm not left eating my words when the parts are returned.

Hope you get what you paid for mate but due to his conduct and poor quality prior to this I think that's it for his business on this site so it's irrelevent if they are A1 or not.