Dnk

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Rays the roof

After a non member wrongly complained on here about a job, lots of lies have been said about me!

1. Keron - jumped on the band waggon and used a couple of members disputes not to pay me for his work. Only posted pics of a small number of bits and photo's do not do them justice. Order was large and other bits were perfect. HE OWES ME £400+

2. Kev - agreed the quality of some parts was unacceptable and did not charge for order. Out of pocket by £200

3. Hodge - Royal mail damaged goods. Offered to pay £2,000 to replace goods which he said "no" to and has fitted them to car as damage not visable or detrimental to function. No charge to customer. Out of pocket by £300

1 bracket I admit I lost and offered him full payment for a new one gfrom Toyota including modification cost.

4. DNK - Sold him original TRD cap that fitted car but badge was noy level. Paid him a full refund including postage and tried to source another from Japan.

5. Westcoaster - original set of struts lost in post. Took mine off car to replace his. He now has them along with 50% refund to apologise for long wait.

Other members have purposefully lied about me just to make them feel important. This is very sad.

I have been a longstanding member of this club and used to enjoy being here.

Thank you to everyone who supported my venture in the early days and I will still be coming to future events hopefully still as a member.

Ramondo

Edited by JustGav
Removed trading references... (see edit history)

I will say this.

Ray has offered to send me a stock front bumper. He was also nice enough to understand why i would be a little bit worried about paying for it.

So he has offered to post the bumper and that i pay when i get it. Added to this post it seems hes trying to sort out the issues that the club has with him.

5. Westcoaster - original set of struts lost in post. Took mine off car to replace his. He now has them along with 50% refund to apologise for long wait.

Ramondo

Just double checked packaging for struts and found your cheque and letter of apology.

Thanks again Ray

IMO you should now be banned, fine you've sorted some or all of the problems 'eventually' but have ignored requests by mods and members over the months for their parts or cash.

I still find it disgusting how you have been seen to log into the site yet never posted anything regarding the mess you left behind.

It's good that you have finally addressed the problems but it doesn't change the fact that you've behaved crap all through this.

As I say, that's my opinion and I felt I needed to add it to remind people what sort of bloke you really are.

I'm totally furious, how rude and ignorent is he.

1) I repaired as manybof the damaged parts as pos as didn't see it fair or rays fault at all. I knew they would have cost a fortune to replace so did him a favour by making the best of a bad job. Did I get a thanks,no he comes on here all arrogant instead.

I WAS TRYING TO HELP. Can't you comprehend this.

2) my issues were my bracket I've Been waiting since January for and the alternator which was unrepairbale. And yes I did try and repair this to save you replacing that too but was too far gone even for me to fix. You did not offer me a replacement nor did you offer to get it modded (to be fair only I could have modded it for the car). I still have every p.m saved you have ever sent me. You told me you had found received all the list parts from the chromers and sent me a pic of them all. The pic never was not working. I p.med you to tell you this and have never heard from you since.

3). You did offer to pay 2k for replacement but that wouldn't have even covered the damaged plenum. Which incidentally hasn't been mentioned at all with my issues with you and yes they are now with you, you arrogant little man.

SO, in conclusion, you owe me a new bracket which I had to buy from Keron and also an alternator I had to buy from him also. As well as this you also owe me another 35 quid. Which is what you charged me to chrome my bracket THAT I HAVE NEVER RECIEVED.

Finally if this plenum/trumpets leak air when Ryan comes to map the car I want it replaced.

Have you understood this now Mr. Raymundo the Cunlifffffe.

Rodger dodger

Over and out.

Edited by hodge (see edit history)

I will be posting up some pics of the damaged parts you sent ne tonight which like I said I havnt made an issue about until you brought it up.

You are a joke, your business is a joke, erm have I missed anything oh yeah, your customer service is a joke.

Can a mod please remove any reference to Reflections and any posts by Raymond from my project thread I don't want my car or myself to be in anyway related to this joker or his circus of a business.

Nice to see I'm not alone on this, hearing the other side and imo the true story I now see how arrogant he is. And the cheek of still trying to peddle his crap on here :blink:

(or was it the way the pics were taken...........LOL. Twat)

1. Keron - jumped on the band waggon and used a couple of members disputes not to pay me for his work. Only posted pics of a small number of bits and photo's do not do them justice. Order was large and other bits were perfect. HE OWES ME £400+

Why did i jump on the band waggon. this would have not happened if the parts were done right in the first place. the pics were of 80% of the parts just to show the b.s work. ALL of the parts are still here in the boxes! ANY member who comes here is more than welcome to view the stuff to see for yourselves! i bet you forgot about all the parts i sent you as well for other members which I didnt get paid for...i.e non turbo parts for rob etc?

Incase anyone didn't know ray owes me a bracket and an alternator lmao.

Immaculate single with near perfect engine bay....check !

Alternator to run it.......negative.

May aswell just bite the bullet Hodge and sell me your supe, normally i'd offer around 20k but seeing as the Alternator's missing i'll give you £20 and a bag of Jelly babies ;)

Hope it turns up mate.