The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FAO Rays the Roof

Dnk

If it was me I would take a day out from whatever I was doing and go and pay him a visit on my own. I would have a list of things I would expect him to do, ask him to read it and then discuss what he was going to do.

If he chooses to do nothing then I would go to the small claims court and do it that way.

Thats how I would approach it.

:thumbs: That sounds like the approach I would also take.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With his responce to every other form of contact i can't see him chatting on his doorstep about all this, i hope im wrong but can't see it happening

Is anyone really going to chase £90 at the small claims court ?

Is anyone really going to chase £90 at the small claims court ?

I would, I'd chase "the principle of it" at the small claims just to go through the motions too but then I'm like a dog with a bone on these things.

Surely at this point it would make the most sense for all those involve to go to the small claims / a solicitor as a group? One approach on behalf of everyone involved.

Ive been watching this thread for a while gladly im not involved but if i was going to go to see the man in question i wouldnt go alone he could get nasty if he opened the door which i doubt he would!

Without a witness on your side he could report you turning up at his address and say anything to the police etc and seeing as you are at his property i doubt if there was a disturbance the police would be on your side and i think you would end up on the wrong side of the filth,

I dont know why you get together as a group and go to visit him just for security and peace of mind,

But i bet you he wont answer the door and if he does it will get slammed shut very quick and if you hang around outside his house the police will be called,

I would do it the old east london way but im old school ..

Ive been watching this thread for a while gladly im not involved but if i was going to go to see the man in question i wouldnt go alone he could get nasty if he opened the door which i doubt he would!

You haven't seen Ray then, He isn't exactly what I would call a hand full. He is a resemblence to the old Mr sheen.

Edited by Aero-M (see edit history)

You haven't seen Ray then, He isn't exactly what I would could a hand full. He is a resemblence to the old Mr sheen.

Thats not what im saying im saying he could call the police harrasment etc etc and one on one no witness you would be on the wrong side of the law but with witness on your side the police prob wouldnt get involved just ask you to leave

Can one of the mods send a pm/email to him saying that people are angry and thinking about coming to visit him. That may be a kick up the arse that he needs to even contact or post here. Won't do any good regarding parts but maybe gets some answers. Just my 2pence

I suppose my heat shield could fit over his chest, and make a nice chrome cover for an arc reactor.

Ray did get in touch with me via text last night. He was very apologetic and sent me a picture of the parts that had been finished, I couldnt tell the quality from the picture but apparently they are veing sent to me sepical delivery. My heat sheild and bonnet hooks have been sent back to the chromers as he's not happy with the finish. Unfortunately I have no idea when these are going to be ready but I suppose things are moving forward.

As said before, he's to send my struts to me and they were to be posted yesterday.

I'm generous enough to give him the chance to resolve things amicably.

Good people don't turn bad overnight and there may be a hundred good reasons for having let us down, but communication is the key. Why not PM one of the Mods and give your side of the story.

However, as this is my first site group buy, I'm now rather wary of being involved in another! :(