The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Post Japfest 2010 thread

S44M KT

Guest Tom88

Heres one of the videos, got a few more to upload still.

Unfortunately my mate filmed them on my iphone but did it portrait :rolleyes:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just back home after a long weekend. Worth every minute though and I'd do it again in an instant. Far better than any "show" we have at home in Ireland. Very nice to meet Chingy, Lui, Homer, Gaz6002 and a couple of others.

I didn't recognise that many Supra's though on the larger club stand. Ones that stood out for me there were Ellis's, the "C8 SUP" registered Do-Luck kitted Supra, the white one with chrome volks with the jm-imports logo on the rear.

My plans involve robbing a bank during the week so I can buy Chingy's car, probably rob another the week after so I could run it, lol.

I'd have liked to have seen JamieP's car, ah well, I asked on Redline stand, but Colin had said he was off to some stag do I think, bugger :(

Hope to do it again sometime and meet plenty more of you guys. Didn't really get a chance to introduce myself to anyone on the larger stand as when we passed through most the cars had no owners with them.

Other highlights included seeing the Nsx's on track, the silver r35 :), the black evo that seemed to blast most high powered stuff away. The drifting was decent too, all in all very enjoyable day out :)

Oh and I'll definitely take you up on your offer Chingy next time round, cheers mate ;)

I'd have liked to have seen JamieP's car, ah well, I asked on Redline stand, but Colin had said he was off to some stag do I think, bugger :(

Sorry I left the show at about 2ish i think, still recovering from the stag party now, feel like crap all day:(

Heres a much better video thats abit bigger.

Nice vid, thanks for posting Tom :thumbs:

Just back home after a long weekend. Worth every minute though and I'd do it again in an instant. Far better than any "show" we have at home in Ireland. Very nice to meet Chingy, Lui, Homer, Gaz6002 and a couple of others.

Nice to meet you too Mark :) That was one incredible effort to get to Japfest, that's dedication for you folks :D

Oh and I'll definitely take you up on your offer Chingy next time round, cheers mate ;)

Definately mate, glad you got back ok. Again great effort with coming over. Look forward to seeing you when your next over

.......good luck with the banks ;)

No prob Jamie , sure you had a long day (and night :) )I'm sure .

Thanks Darryl . I was saying for the last couple of years I wanted to get to a uk show, also I wanted to put names to faces to guys who come across as a decent bunch on an internet forum. As I said previously I'd love to come back again for some other show, hopefully next year when I get settled into the mortgage, lol .

Edit : Cheers Colin much appreciated mate. I'll pm you once I've finished the first bank,lol

Edited by supramkivcork (see edit history)

Guest Tom88

No problem, just hope someone has got some snaps of my car! Forgot to take any pics and ive not seen it on the move before.

Fantastic car mate, wouldn't expect anything less from Jurgen's stall :)

Cheers mate, was the first time playing with the big boys of the club. The car held it's own :cool: Got alot of attention which was nice. Homer the Japfest photographer wanted some pictures for the show but I wasn't around to give permission :(

It was a superb Supra turn out, by far the largest collection - next time, how about we get a gazebo sorted so we've got somewhere to congregate, meet each other etc? I'll happily get one sorted if needs be. Maybe even a BBQ!!

Might be a good opportunity to sell some forum merchandise too (the RX8 owners club had this idea and it all looked pretty impressive) - good way to generate some forum funds for future meets.

We had one last year, albeit quite small, but I agree. :search:

Heres a much better video thats abit bigger.

Fantastic video. Well done! I commented on your YT video too. Those Supra convoys are something else, especially viewing those sexy arses! :D

Edited by AndrewOW (see edit history)

Guest Tom88

Fantastic video. Well done! I commented on your YT video too. Those Supra convoy's are something else, especially viewing those sexy arses! :D

No problem! Couldnt agree more though, cant get much better than 20+ supra's in convoy! Just a shame i couldnt keep up with you lot :D

Is there anywhere on here where other members will have uploaded videos of the convoy? I know one or two people filmed me as they drove past