The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Post Japfest 2010 thread

S44M KT

Good day out again. Some really nice supras as always. Goes without saying good to see everyone again and meet a few more new faces:)

Thanks to Lee P and Colin for there advixce with my boost controllor, much appreciated:)

Now, where's the after sun:d

I know mate! I look more like slapped ar5e than I did at 8am!

Good to see everyone, great day, great weather.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a really good day in the end after the bad start when i never nearly made it.

Good to catch up with members every year, And good to meet some new ones this year, Hope you didn't mind me introducing myself to you all :) Couple of members i wanted to meet but never saw them, Maybe next time.

Big thankyou for Lui for arranging it all and hope you get your Supra sorted soon mate.

You southwest bunch really are a bunch of nutters. Hope your eye is ok marc p :D

Thanks for the man hugs ala, You know who you are ;)

Hope to catch up with you all soon :)

great day, mkiv club was the best and biggest.nice to meet some of you .shame the early arrival went pear shaped .

just a footnote the aristo got more attention than anyone, i was parked behind it and almost everyone had to go round the back of to see what it was. btw nice car and sounded awesome

the only dissapointment for me was the lack of supra on track, :(

i saw one in the whole day and he was taking it easy. i wanted to see some of the forums beast strutt there stuff but aw well

That was probably me lol!

i think i was the only supra from the club that had a blast:d

Great day :thumbs: Me and Add Faz really enjoyed it with the kids... We forgot the sun cream so had to ask all the well prepared mums and dads if they had any lol. Think the main paddock stand was in a great location, but as said would have been good to see all cars together for the normal stand. I didn't even get to the main mkiv one as I thought it was in the location it was last year. Only had about 10 cars there, was puzzled all day until I bumped into Hoff and he told me where you all were (at 3.30 when we were about to leave :(). Some nice cars on show as always.

Roll on the next one :cool:

was a good day only had chance to talk to a few members.was a bit dissapointed with the reading convoy as it seemed everyone just flew of there was only about 3 of us doing normal speeds lol.was good being behing chingys do luck supra when leaving reading though,without doubt was my favourate supra there.all the supras were louely though was definately the best stand.

Good day, and again awesome convoy :D:d

Nice to see old faces and meet new ones, thanks to everyone in the club who helped organise it with Lui breaking down but still getting tickets to us. Good club support with one member coming all the way over from Ireland, I'm sure he will be on here to say hi soon

Oh here is a pic to get you started. I title it "Miss...please don't touch the car..."

:D

Oh dear :blink:

I think:

:p

Good day out again. Some really nice supras as always. Goes without saying good to see everyone again and meet a few more new faces:)

Thanks to Lee P and Colin for there advixce with my boost controllor, much appreciated:)

Now, where's the after sun:d

No problem let me know if you want me to send that pdf file over

was a good day only had chance to talk to a few members.was a bit dissapointed with the reading convoy as it seemed everyone just flew of there was only about 3 of us doing normal speeds lol.was good being behing chingys do luck supra when leaving reading though,without doubt was my favourate supra there.all the supras were louely though was definately the best stand.

Thanks mate :thumbs:

What a differance the nice weather made too, had a good day, sorry I didn't get much chance to talk to anyone, had a friend with me it's his first time to japfest, first time in a Supra, and first time doing the convoy thing.

Think he enjoyed it, my feet are aching from all the walking.

Yes, I too was a bit dissapointed with there being so few Supras on track, ( says he all parked up and watching) and also agree with the comment of All the Supras being in one spot together.

Beside all that I think I want an NSX for track days, V impressed by them, our club and the Supras in general were by far the best turned out car group there.

Well done to everyone who organised stuff, thanks.

Bob.

Great day out, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. The convoy was great, even if I might now need another 400bhp.

Got some interesting pics and vids - which I'll post up once they edited - but I thought the turn-out was fantastic from this site. A credit to all involved :cool:

Great to see some old-school members and also meet up with some of the newer ones.

Now I just need to shift this sunburn!

Guest Shez

Ahh man wish I could have made it. The photo's are really good and some awesome Supra's from the club. I hope to be at the next event, im a newbie so very much looking forward to meeting some of you other club members in person.

Good weather. Some weird people too... anyway thank you Lui for organising this :cool:

and again:

Was nice to meet new for me few Supra owners(i mean 2)but shame i couldn't catch more to say hello i was a bit shy and not really keen to ask everyone after asking 10 people or maby more " Are you member on a Supra forum"? No!!? :run:

We need have some Supra badges next time or something.

Guest Suprastar2009

Just wanted to quickly say hi i was in the red supra with the carbon bonnet I wanted to say hi to everyone but at reading i was a little tired so thought id do it at japfest but by the time id come back from my desperate toilet run evry1 had filtered off, so sorry but im sure ill be seeing more of you again at more shows, had a really great time the first show in my supra and defianately not the last. Well done everyone on all the lovely metal on show we really put the other club stands to shame!! :D

Guest Tom88

Hi all, just popped over from Celica Club UK.

Have to say the supra stands looked brilliant! Always seen the supra as the celicas big brother lol

I got a fair few videos from the motorway with alot of your cars in.

I noticed a few people filming aswel so i was wondering if anyone got some shots of a red gen6 celica and a white DC2 (mates car)

Il put the videos i took up on youtube later tonight.

Good weather. Some weird people too... anyway thank you Lui for organising this :cool:

and again:

Was nice to meet new for me few Supra owners(i mean 2)but shame i couldn't catch more to say hello i was a bit shy and not really keen to ask everyone after asking 10 people or maby more " Are you member on a Supra forum"? No!!? :run:

thats what i thaught. i labelld my car with my forum name :) nice to meet you and everybody that stoped and waited for the big convoy by j17 :D

It was a superb Supra turn out, by far the largest collection - next time, how about we get a gazebo sorted so we've got somewhere to congregate, meet each other etc? I'll happily get one sorted if needs be. Maybe even a BBQ!!

Might be a good opportunity to sell some forum merchandise too (the RX8 owners club had this idea and it all looked pretty impressive) - good way to generate some forum funds for future meets.

and again:

Sorry hun must of missed as didnt see you down there