The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Post Japfest 2010 thread

S44M KT

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just back home after a long weekend. Worth every minute though and I'd do it again in an instant. Far better than any "show" we have at home in Ireland. Very nice to meet Chingy, Lui, Homer, Gaz6002 and a couple of others.

Good to meet you too bud, you're one committed member travelling all that way! It was a particularly good one though :) catch you at the next one.

Hi all, just popped over from Celica Club UK.

Have to say the supra stands looked brilliant! Always seen the supra as the celicas big brother lol

I got a fair few videos from the motorway with alot of your cars in.

I noticed a few people filming aswel so i was wondering if anyone got some shots of a red gen6 celica and a white DC2 (mates car)

Il put the videos i took up on youtube later tonight.

Great videos, you did a good job mate. I have a celica as well as a supra, spoilt bitch I know. I spent most of my time at the japfest looking at the celicas, love the GT4 version. I must come and join your club as well ;)

Have to say the supra stands looked brilliant! Always seen the supra as the celicas big brother lol

I noticed a few people filming aswel so i was wondering if anyone got some shots of a red gen6 celica and a white DC2 (mates car)

i would post mine but my mate videoed my speedo as well so it will have to stay off youtube

Edited by Nepalm (see edit history)

Guest Tom88
Great videos, you did a good job mate. I have a celica as well as a supra, spoilt bitch I know. I spent most of my time at the japfest looking at the celicas, love the GT4 version. I must come and join your club as well ;)

I see youve got T Sport Gen7, lovely car! Im more of a gen6 fan myself but the T-Sports are sweet.

Originally Posted by Tom88

i would post mine but my mate videoed my speedo as well so it will have to stay off youtube

Dont spose that video had my car in by chance??

Judging by the pics, by the time I made it as far as the club stand most people had left!

There was one car in particular there that I really liked, it was red (but not stock red) and the rear bumper etc was blended - who's is that?

Oh and thanks for the "Our stand is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY over there" directions from Homer ;)

Nearly all went pear shaped for me Saturday morning on way driving down to Toddington to meet up with Original amo had a exhuast gasket let me down finally 5 miles from Toddinton services managed to make it though thought it was going to be a mega disaster having all clubstand passes & entry tickets on me but made it to services met up with amo engine was to hot to get hands round things but decided to get relay back home!!!

been on road since 3am after giving all tickets & passes to amo sent him of to meet up with you all at Reading Mega Meet, big thanks to amo & homer dishing all out.

While waiting for relay engine cooled & found gasket problem was where wastegate adaptor met cast manifold the joining gasket there & decide to risky to carry on.

Then got back home with relay at 8.15am then went back on road trip to Castle Coombe finally arrived there at midday.

Hope you all had a great time weather was superb & overhaul a great day out.

My supra all fix now & back on the road problem was a £3.50 tial wastegate gasket gone were adaptor met cast manifold ordered part from Owen developments last Thursday came Friday morning & fitted late afternoon. Supra all running fine once again & will see you all at next meet Ace Cafe Supra Only night Wednesday 23rd June for those coming along

Once again cheers all Lui