The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thunder Road!

JamieP

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back, very long day but really enjoyed it.

Team supra did very well. :D 3 trophys between us and some really good speeds.

I managed 193 mph on my first run with a really bad start. On the second I got off the line really well and knew it was going to be quick so didnt bother doing another run, just waited for the result which took forever.

198.55mph! @ 27.8 . Well happy with that but just short of the big 200, I did keep my foot down for a couple of secs after so would have hit 200 but just not quick enough. :D

Jamie did what we expected and had the best 1/4 time of 11.5 and the best 1 mile time of 27.6, top speed 190mph.

Chingy had an issue with the timing gear for some reason though and only one of his runs was logged :( That was 181mph but on one of his later runs he hit the limiter in 6th gear just before he crossed the line. :blink:

We worked out that his top speed would have been around 191 just a shame it wasnt logged. Well done though Col.

Well done to Robbie, Guigsy and Alem M who all did really well to and it was nice to put faces to names.

Will get pics and the video of my run up soon. :)

Just got back, very long day but really enjoyed it.

Team supra did very well. :D 3 trophys between us and some really good speeds.

I managed 193 mph on my first run with a really bad start. On the second I got off the line really well and knew it was going to be quick so didnt bother doing another run, just waited for the result which took forever.

198.55mph! @ 27.8 . Well happy with that but just short of the big 200, I did keep my foot down for a couple of secs after so would have hit 200 but just not quick enough. :D

Jamie did what we expected and had the best 1/4 time of 11.5 and the best 1 mile time of 27.6, top speed 190mph.

Chingy had an issue with the timing gear for some reason though and only one of his runs was logged :( That was 181mph but on one of his later runs he hit the limiter in 6th gear just before he crossed the line. :blink:

We worked out that his top speed would have been around 191 just a shame it wasnt logged. Well done though Col.

Well done to Robbie, Guigsy and Alem M who all did really well to and it was nice to put faces to names.

Will get pics and the video of my run up soon. :)

Awesome mate, was not nice watching you realing me in:) blimey .2 of a second in it:cool:

Well done everyone.

stock GTR r35 170 mph.. 11,7 q.m..

man i wished my car never broke i think i could of give jamie and lee a decent and interesting battle over the mile.

that QM would of been mine lol:p

shame these datsun engines are not as well engineered as the 2jz lump..

am so depressed.:(

You will be back bigger and better im sure, the game now moves on, see you at suprapod:eyebrows::D

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

Long day but had a really good time, weather held out and got to stretch the cars legs, although for some reason the timing gear wasn't working for my car for any of my runs :( got logged at 182mph but after getting the start right and a little more boost I was crossing the finishing line on the rev limter in 6th:blink:

Well done to Lee for highest top speed although your second to last untimed run I reckon was the fastest and Jamie for quickest standing mile :thumbs:

Also good to meet Robbie, Guigsy and thanks to Alem M for the loan of the camera, look forward to the vids

chingy what boost were you running could you have upped the boost for a higher top speed

Running 1.7bar, wasn't a power problem but ran out of gears :D

You will be back bigger and better im sure, the game now moves on, see you at suprapod:eyebrows::D

thats it the goal post keep moving lol, once you have your stroker kit then there is not much going to be beating you tbh.

once mine is done realistically its a low 10s to mid 10s and maybe 200 in a mile.

your with 1000bhp has potential of 9 sec and 220 mph