• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

OK guys update :)

8284mm Billet Turbo is here

QSV is here

RPS Triple Carbon Clutch is here

4inch Front and Mid pipe ordered

I've allso ordered these as traction will be an issue..

Got to wait 4 weeks but im sure they will be worth it....

18x10F & 17x11.5R CCW Classic Wheels

285/30/18 Tyre Choice to be confirmed

315/35/17 Ture Choice to be confirmed

supra-oct-1.jpg

supra-oct-3.jpg

OK guys update :)

8284mm Billet Turbo is here

QSV is here

RPS Triple Carbon Clutch is here

4inch Front and Mid pipe ordered

I've allso ordered these as traction will be an issue..

Got to wait 4 weeks but im sure they will be worth it....

18x10F & 17x11.5R CCW Classic Wheels

285/30/18 Tyre Choice to be confirmed

315/35/17 Ture Choice to be confirmed

I hate u!!!!!

plenty life in it too and also very good clutch for 850bhp..

do you want to try and sell it on ?

last time i checked it looked almost new or very low use on it.

I might be interested if the price is good. I'm not sure this Ogura clutch I got from you Jurgen is up to the job. I've done some research and it seems only to be rated to 550hp :-(

I might be interested if the price is good. I'm not sure this Ogura clutch I got from you Jurgen is up to the job. I've done some research and it seems only to be rated to 550hp :-(

ogura is normally pretty good, anyway this clutch andy has feels like stock and drives very easy... (no nasty noises or judders) excellent clutch..

also just remembered the oguras also need to be bled otherwise they will slip too. (something i learned from pip at WGT with my rx7 also on ogura clutch - he told me clutch slipping on dyno ;-( dont worry i can adjust it for you ;-) and its still in current car 5 years later)

this is clutch i think but will pull out and take new pics..

http://www.bueni.co.uk/motorcycle/ats-carbon-clutch-toyota-supra-jza80-twin-type-r-1350kg_bfeadcf4fa8b3bd6ddef14da8790459a_309402

its been by far the easiest aftermarket clutch to use and live with for a highly tuned car i have ever used. (almost think its a stock clutch)

ogura is normally pretty good, anyway this clutch andy has feels like stock and drives very easy... (no nasty noises or judders) excellent clutch..

also just remembered the oguras also need to be bled otherwise they will slip too. (something i learned from pip at WGT with my rx7 also on ogura clutch - he told me clutch slipping on dyno ;-( dont worry i can adjust it for you ;-) and its still in current car 5 years later)

It ain't slipping mate I just checked the models out and am just concerned it's not going to be up to the job.

Ogura do 2 different twin plates.

709 series which is discontinued (rated at 700 PS)

559 series (rated at 550 PS).

I'll p.m you bud instead of cluttering andys thread.

Getting me worried now about the GT45, I dont care if the bonnet dont clear as I can mod that, I dont want suspension turret clearance problems.

Now thats when you know its getting serious, when you guys are struggling to fit the tubby in the engine bay:cool: