• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is tough one :think:

I'd love a bright Red Ferrari

For what i paid for my supra and what i've spent on mods a ferrari could have been sat in my garage :rolleyes:

But would i have wanted to rag it about and thrash it up the 1/4 mile :eyebrows:

I don't think so :(

In the last 2 years i havent seen a Ferrari go quicker up the 1/4 mile than my car

and there has been a few at the meeting i've attended :p

My supra is a one off due to all the mods and can when called upon it can perform most cars (and some bikes-rider depending)

on the road :cool:

I can take it to bits, fiddle and mess with it.

Along with washing and polishing it, which then i my eyes makes it look very nice :cool:

The one main bonus with looks is its 'Fat arse' there's something about a 'fat arsed' car that does it for me :eyebrows:

One day i will own a bright red Ferrari but i will still have the Supra and motorhome as well ;)

ferraris, lambos, konigseggs, the odd zonda,.....who ever i pull up next to i laugh at knowing that they are looking over thinking

'my god i wish i was that guy in that £4k old jap car and not sat here in my supercar. i blame the F&F for making me feel this way!!'........

in all honesty i get slightly embarassed pulling up next to something such as a ferrari as the supra looks like a typical boy racer car in that sorta company.

Guest suprastar380bhp
the linky is just a picture of a white supra ???????????

I would have a fleet of jap cars skylines, supras, etc

Its my white supra in the link

Edited by suprastar380bhp (see edit history)

Did you ask him at the lights... "Wass the retail on one of those..." Did he then reply... "More than you can afford PAL....Ferrari!" (F355 Revs). Then did your mate Danny turn around & say.... "Smoke him". :D

On a more serious note, I've driven a few Ferrari's. They are amazing cars, as mentioned by Dean they are in a completely different league to a Supra. It is a bit like comparing a Fiat Punto 1.4 Turbo & then keeping up with an NA & then saying I did well keeping up & I bet he wishes he brought a Fiat Punto rather than a Supra. :D

Between the two... They both gave me the same buzz, just the Ferrari sounded a lot nicer & gets a bit too much attention. The Supra on the other hand gets attention but you can still get the same thrill!

Never desired to own a Ferrari.. However, I have wanted a Supra for a long time, I'm well happy..

Though.. Given a Ferrari for nowt.. I would take it..sell it and buy something I really wanted and enjoy all the cash I had left over :)

REALLY !, I just dont get it, lets pick one marque to make it simple and not one of the super dooper ones either

A 550 Ferrari or a TT Supra, looks the 550 has it, road presence again the 550, power, yes the 550, 2+2 both the same, however the Ferrari trim is better quality, respect, again the 550, resale value...... well you see where this is going

They are poles apart, we own/have owned a great Toyota but lets not become deluded, I wont accept you would take a TT over a 550 say by choice

Once you get to the modern stuff, well the gap becomes even wider, in fact you cant see the other side of the gap :D

Ferraris are elite, always have been, always will be, I hope it stays that way for whan I own one :)

This is tough one :think:

I'd love a bright Red Ferrari

For what i paid for my supra and what i've spent on mods a ferrari could have been sat in my garage :rolleyes:

But would i have wanted to rag it about and thrash it up the 1/4 mile :eyebrows:

I don't think so :(

In the last 2 years i havent seen a Ferrari go quicker up the 1/4 mile than my car

and there has been a few at the meeting i've attended :p

My supra is a one off due to all the mods and can when called upon it can perform most cars (and some bikes-rider depending)

on the road :cool:

I can take it to bits, fiddle and mess with it.

Along with washing and polishing it, which then i my eyes makes it look very nice :cool:

The one main bonus with looks is its 'Fat arse' there's something about a 'fat arsed' car that does it for me :eyebrows:

One day i will own a bright red Ferrari but i will still have the Supra and motorhome as well ;)

Record for most smilies used in 1 post?

Guest suprastar380bhp

GOD!!!! Everyone nows a ferrari is better,more expensive and sounds better. BLEEDING HELL!!

Does anyone get a feeling because of the fast and furious film that you have one hell of a looking car and pound for pound have the potential to win (bpu) (going single bpu)

GOD!!!! Everyone nows a ferrari is better,more expensive and sounds better. BLEEDING HELL!!

Does anyone get a feeling because of the fast and furious film that you have one hell of a looking car and pound for pound have the potential to win (bpu) (going single bpu)

No.

The F&F Supra VS Ferrari race was just to show the performance they had got the Supra up to, so you could see they had made a fast, good looking tuner. And yes, the guy in the Ferrari was a cock, and I bet it felt good for Brian and Toretto to knock him down a peg or two. However, it's just a movie. And yes, although you COULD build a Supra to out perform a Ferrari for less than the cost of a Ferrari, they are still completely different cars. I bet you could tune a Fiat Panda to out perform a Lamborghini if you really wanted to, so does that make the Panda more desireable than a Lambo? I bet the guys on the Fiat site would think so ;)