Supra Vs Ferrari

Guest suprastar380bhp

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah, but were you pleasantly surprised when you read the op's thread?

Well not particularly as i was expecting a bit of a spirited drive sort of thread which is what i found misleading about the thread title, so when i read the 1st post i was slightly disappointed, would you not slightly agree?

Well not particularly as i was expecting a bit of a spirited drive sort of thread which is what i found misleading about the thread title, so when i read the 1st post i was slightly disappointed, would you not slightly agree?

I did lose the will to live a while back, yes. Probably not just this thread though.

I remember a while ago when I had a pulsar GTi-R, I was driving back from manchester with my girlfriend when I noticed behind, a ferrari weaving in and out of the two lanes trying to catch me up (thats what I thought he was doing). He gets up next to me at some traffic lights I could'nt tell what kind of ferrari it was but I seen a small spyder badge on the side and the car was very nice.

The guy driving must of been in his 40's and I was only 21 haha, anyways the lights changed and I got abit of a bad start but I still stayed right next to him all the way upto 80mph were we had to slow down. It felt good my 19 year old car staying with a few year old super car. All I remember now is the screaming it made whilst next to me (I had my window down).

p.s. the title is deceiving :sly:

Guest suprastar380bhp
Depends, do you have the engine to match and a small penis :sly:

Yes that is exactly why i have bought a supra! Because i have a small manhood.

Edited by suprastar380bhp (see edit history)

Yes that is exactly why i have bought a supra! Because i have a small manhood, go get in your smart car john holmes

I was simply saying that if you had either a small or penis or engine to match the awesomeness power of a Ferrari I could understand how it might.

As i have neither I'm afraid my answer has to be no :(

Guest suprastar380bhp
I was simply saying that if you had either a small or penis or engine to match the awesomeness power of a Ferrari I could understand how it might.

As i have neither I'm afraid my answer has to be no :(

People who say that tend to have a small manhood and deflect there shame about themselves

admin lock this thread please its getting personal now

we have had all we can out of it!

Guest suprastar380bhp
Enough cock fighting gentlemen.

Now then, down to the business of the day.

Q: Do Supras make you feel pleased you don't have a fezza?

A: and it is a repost...no.

Your car looks as good as a ferrari

Your car looks as good as a ferrari

...is...the right answer.

Ok...any one else want to answer the original question?

Or shall I set fire to the thread and perhaps a phoenix of a question will one day arise out of the ashes?

Don't insult the man's car

No. No. I've had worse. Once someone thought it was an NA.

Guest suprastar380bhp
This is deluded, The Ferrari marque is a league ahead in terms of respect, performance and looks over an ageing Toyota, with the exception of a couple of the 4 seaters their is no comparison

I can just imagine the reaction of the FOC on the subject :D

A working class persons car that can stand next to the creme de le creme and not be made a fool out of for looks and performance