Supra Vs Ferrari

Guest suprastar380bhp

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the F&F Supra, and it's the first time I ever saw or heard of a Supra! However I always dismissed the idea of owning one for a while due to insane insurance costs that I would undoubtibly have to pay, and bought a Civic instead! :p

I'm now 25 an on my 4th Civic... I'll get a Supra one day, I promise! I'll paint it orange and race Ferraris! :D

Whicker's World once did a marvellous holiday episode called Doncaster or Florida? I watched this film intently as a small boy.

It got me thinking - If Doncaster was to pull up along side Florida, which one would you chose?

Dunno, but I bet the OP'd choose Doncaster, even though Florida is beautiful, sunny and warm, Doncaster has... something, surely?

Whicker's World once did a marvellous holiday episode called Doncaster or Florida? I watched this film intently as a small boy.

It got me thinking - If Doncaster was to pull up along side Florida, which one would you chose?

If it were to literally pull up along side Florida then I would presume Doncaster would then share Florida's sunny weather.

Can we presume Doncaster would also be heavily modified? Say with overnight parts from Japan?

If it were to literally pull up along side Florida then I would presume Doncaster would then share Florida's sunny weather.

Can we presume Doncaster would also be heavily modified? Say with overnight parts from Japan?

I imagine we can presume that there would be overnight cloud from say Manchester but not too sure about parts from Japan :)

Thought i would add my useless post to this useless thread :D

Dunno, but I bet the OP'd choose Doncaster, even though Florida is beautiful, sunny and warm, Doncaster has... something, surely?

Of course he'd choose it - he can't think outside the box.

1. Yes it would share the same climate.

2. Yes - heavily modified with Japanese bits that arrive overnight.

Not going off topic or anything, but IIRC Florida used to be attached to Cornwall a few years ago. and I don't know how D'caster would feel about that geological fact.

Guest suprastar380bhp

It got me thinking - If Doncaster was to pull up along side Florida, which one would you choose?

How about doncaster vs chelsea, same concept

http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/sport/4754012.Doncaster_shock_Blues_on_weekend_of_upsets/

Edited by Lbm
My own spelling - Lbm (see edit history)

Guest suprastar380bhp
Just 10 more left to endure :)

Hopefully

Im gonna be a member pal stop the hating

I LOVE, live & breath all things supra and nothing will change my mind!

Especially not some tosser in a ferrari who thinks he is better than me! FCUK, THAT!!!

Edited by suprastar380bhp (see edit history)

I LOVE live & breath all things supra and nothing will change my mind

especially not some tosser in a ferrari who thinks he is better than me FCUK, THAT!!!

Which tosser?

The one in the film?

A more recent tosser?

A tosser whom you have yet to meet?

You joined 7 months ago :blink: How long does it take to pay up?

I LOVE, live & breath all things supra and nothing will change my mind!

I LOVE pudding, and i breath live and breath fresh air and nothing will change that

Especially not some tosser in a ferrari who thinks he is better than me! FCUK, THAT!!!

Why are they a tosser? Becaus they have a better car than you? Oh and they probably are better than you ;)