Supra Vs Ferrari

Guest suprastar380bhp

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone get a feeling because of the fast and furious film that you have one hell of a looking car and pound for pound have the potential to win (bpu) (going single bpu)

Hell no.

I love driving my Supra and like the way it looks, but I cringe at the thought that people could look at it and think I bought it because if that stupid film and I am actually into the whole 'tuner' scene.

Guest suprastar380bhp
like wise mate... seriously this thread SUCKS :ban:

If you dont like this thread you have the freedom because we won the war to do one

Hell no.

I love driving my Supra and like the way it looks, but I cringe at the thought that people could look at it and think I bought it because if that stupid film and I am actually into the whole 'tuner' scene.

Yeah, it was that darn film that ruined the Supra, IMO!

Guest suprastar380bhp

The next time you are next to a ferrari you will think of this thread

Because MOST OF YOU who are not feeling it have not been next to a ferrari (up close) and had fun with it so you cannot possibly know what i am talking about, I SAID MOST OF YOU!

Because MOST OF YOU who are not feeling it have not been next to a ferrari (up close) and had fun with it so you cannot possibly know what i am talking about, I SAID MOST OF YOU!

Yeah, it's still a no.

When are you old enough to drive by the way?

Your right the next time I see a Ferrari im going to laugh to myself recalling the utter crap you have posted in this thread :D

Guest suprastar380bhp
I think you'll find it was us that won the war. (You Yorkshire bastard...) ;)

my grandad was in the 8th army and lived in doncaster (south yorkshire)

And he did not see doncaster for 5 years so do one pal ;)