The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Vs Ferrari

Guest suprastar380bhp

GOD!!!! Everyone nows a ferrari is better,more expensive and sounds better. BLEEDING HELL!!

Does anyone get a feeling because of the fast and furious film that you have one hell of a looking car and pound for pound have the potential to win (bpu) (going single bpu)

No.

No.

Excellent.

Although it does remind me of this thread:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=203269

Edited by Lbm (see edit history)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest suprastar380bhp

LLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That is a Joke right? Ive seen alot of things in my life and that puts the cherry on the top, thanks for posting Staylor36 lmfao ;P

And i totally take the ugly supra comment back There is no such thing as an ugly supra! period!

How did the expanding foam supra end up? a write off! lmfao

Edited by suprastar380bhp (see edit history)

Guest suprastar380bhp
So hang on posts in supra chat get cleared up when we go even marginaly off topic but still within the context of the thread but we can have an example like this with 7 pages of crap.

Right ok then :D

With all due respect, Talk about something good mate

What an odd thread. Do I feel that my car is better because of the film TFATF? No. The ferrari in the film is a 355 which has about the same power to weight ratio as a good BPU, where as old baldy and walker spent thousands on over night parts from japan to make something, which struggled to gain any lead on them and so to actually beat the ferrari it seems they had to drive like dicks in an orange blob on the wrong side of the road into oncoming traffic.