The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Celica faced widebody project

Guest blueangel

:yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat:

I really like what you've done with the front end, that's enough for me to make it look special. I just think the black parts (even if they are CF) kind of cheapen the effect and think it would look much cooler all white ie. less is more.

:yeahthat:

It would genuinely confuse people too :)

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not keen on the mirrors - for me the black draws too much attention to them. But overall I like the whole look a lot....the lights are great! Muchos respect for all the hard work.

The front lights are the worst part of a Supra in my opinion so it's nice to see something much more modern.

Guest blueangel
I wasn't 'laughing' at your car mate; not in the slightest, I was laughing at Jamesy's irony pun.

lol i quoted the wrong bit dude i didnt think you were laughing at me lol what i meant was i know everybody has different taste and if someone doesnt like what ive done i dont take offence.

ric

lol i quoted the wrong bit dude i didnt think you were laughing at me lol what i meant was i know everybody has different taste and if someone doesnt like what ive done i dont take offence.

ric

Ah right. Of course, even though I'm not a fan of that aspect of the car, it doesn't detract from a brilliantly finished project. The front end is just stunning.

Cool, 20's are even better as long as they fit!

Had any issues with the size? Is the tyre circumference significantly larger or is it fully compensated?

No rush anyway, just incase you need a buyer. ;)

What make & model?

Don't think he's bought them yet mate, just trying to find a decent price on them

Guest blueangel

not bought new ones yet dude it may be awhile as this project has sucked the life outta my wallet and the bank balance lol.

Cheers for the positive replies Guys and gals it helps me along to the next stage instead of just selling it lol.

Ive recently got the interior back from my flocker and its stunning and well erm fluffy lol.

Just gonna try sort out the mess of wiring in the dash first then ill put pix up.Then all ill be waiting for will be the bride frames for my seats.

Ok, I know you haven't bought the new ones yet Blue, I just wanted to know what the existing ones are without trawling the entire thread when it might not say anyway. I've asked directly twice and still no answer. :banghead:

That way, I can check them out and buy new if I still like them, if you're not selling yours in the next few months. I'll garage the car through the winter anyway and go back to the Smart. ;)

Have you seen these Wolfrace Carbon Sharks? Much cheaper but still made in Germany. Must be a coating or 3M carbon sheet perhaps....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130434731217

Only available up to 18" though or I'd be interested. :eyebrows: