• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome job and just needs one of these to finish it off I reckon;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-SUPRA-MKIV-HANDBRAKE-GAITER-RED-LEATHER-93-02-/280453731403?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item414c58544b

Look in my garage or below for the fitted item. Proper quality thick leather too and very strong stitching. Best fitted before the grip if you can find one. Don't know what mine is. ;)

Wtf? Had the car since May and I only just noticed that my left hand window switch plate isn't red like the right one! Ignore where they tried to pry the switch out and broke the plate!

Ignore the 4 red switches too. Some donut thought it would look cool, I guess. :rolleyes:

IMG_0159.jpg

Edited by Morpheus
Attached pic of mine (see edit history)

yeah looks good dude think ive got enough red for now thou so gonna go with black.

Good choice ;)

I may have bought mine from Gearknobs.co.uk in their ebay shop, just found the card they put with it. Should be good though, either way.

You can pull the handbrake surround off and feed the leather through from the bottom for a nice neat fit but it does make the rubber hard to stay put at the back unless you screw it perhaps.

Edited by Morpheus (see edit history)

Just read through the whole thread...car is looking spectacular! I think I have an oldish magazine lying around somewhere that features a Supra with this Celica headlight conversion...but your car still looks very unique! :salute:

the seats and door cards look the business! i'm afraid i'm still not convinced on some of the dash pieces being red, nice you tried something different though bud. :thumbs:

I especially like the flocked dash, but have to agree that I'm not loving the red dash pieces...the red on the steering wheel draws you eye alil too much!?

• 4 weeks later...
having a problem with the paint on the roof at the minute as its bubbling for some reason and all of a sudden

I had this with my previous car. It is because of moisture being under the paint during the spraying. One of the important reasons for using an oven.

Guest blueangel

its a pain in the arse lol but nevermind until i can afford to redo the paint job next year and completely refinish the car i think im going to cover the roof centre in a sheet of carbon the laminate it kinda match up the spoilers and bonnet

Guest blueangel

the rears are waiting to be done dude just money holding it back at the minute as per normal but i want it all done by next year so i can come out in it lol.:)

I think the roof will look fantastic wrapped in carbon. The project has come out an absolute treat....love the colour coding of red white and black, seat belts and seats really set off the colour. Love the rear too...infact, the whole car is a credit to you. Job well done mate. Bet your absolutely itching to drive it now...so close!

I just read this whole thread, having not been a member when you got going on this.

I'm not a fan of body kits and changing cars in such a huge way...but one word for this....WOW! It looks phenominal.

Very much reminds me of an R35 Skyline, which can only be a good thing in my opinion.

Well done on the build mate, and for having the balls to take an angle grinder to a supe :D