Guest blueangel

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest blueangel

Im a bit disheartened in it at the minute i dont know if its the weather or what but i have thought about selling and buying something a little newer like a 350z

Guest blueangel
For sale? - How much are you after?

I have no idea the only thing its missing is a soundsystem and thats only the headunit needed maybe an amp and i also have tons of stuff ive not yet fitted so if i do sell it will be a complete car not a project.

ric

right you need to sit down take a deep breath and slowly exhale ................. you done that ? now go make a drink and watch a few videos

start with this ........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4QDz3c3Auw

now just roll with a few more of the videos on the right ............................. has that put a smile on your face ????...................

................. now watch this sh1t :D .....

now that video should have made you get that feeling to go talk to your bank manager in the new year :D i explain this feeling as " turbo broody " it makes men want one for their car, its kinda like how a woman gets when they pick up their mates new born baby and start asking for one ........... right then now if that video hasnt sorted you out

watch this ..........

if that doesnt sort you watch a few more, all i ask in return is a shot of your car when its all sorted :D

Edited by supra steveo (see edit history)

Guest blueangel

As stated above the car is on pistonheads but still i have no idea whats its worth so i have no idea if its a good idea or not ive recently been offered an impreza gx sport as a swap and cant help but feel id be the one getting the bum deal with that one but i dont know lol.

As stated above the car is on pistonheads but still i have no idea whats its worth so i have no idea if its a good idea or not ive recently been offered an impreza gx sport as a swap and cant help but feel id be the one getting the bum deal with that one but i dont know lol.

Parkers will give you a reasonable idea of the value of the GX. I can't imagine it being much though.

Guest blueangel

Ok next bit of the car done, these are machined perspex spoiler mounts in 10mm perspex.

should look nice with the carbon spoiler on top and polished mounts.

Listen to Steveo.......... you'll snap out of it soon enough ;)

21 days on Pistonheads and no-one's dared offer you anything because they know they'll never afford it and that they're not worthy. :notworthy

Your baby makes this one look like a man, by the way but it's a longer version of Steveo's one. Some remarkable similarities before it was spoilered but not nearly as nice ;)

i0PV3s7Gn8Q

Edited by Morpheus (see edit history)