The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car scratched at ACE

supradibbs

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about that Wayne, your Car looked absolutley lovely when I saw it. Was nice meeting you at the end of the night.

I always made sure I was atleast two feet away from everybody's car (except my own :D)

Hope you get it all sorted

Thats really bad news mate. Really worries me when i do shows, but it happens when people are walking around. Think shows should have cars blocked off by rope so you can only see from infront! As for people sittin on your car, i would go mad, i dont even sit on my body work incase i scratch let alone some one else. Not sure what they must be thinkin to abuse some one elses motor!

sorry to hear mate,i saw two twats near my car,one taking a picture the other sitting on the front bumper :mad:

My old car still has a scratched bum print on the bonnet when some lass though it clever to have her bloke take a picture of her sat on it. I went mental... she cried, her boyfriend nearly did too :blink:

Did you say anything to them?

My old car still has a scratched bum print on the bonnet when some lass though it clever to have her bloke take a picture of her sat on it. I went mental... she cried, her boyfriend nearly did too :blink:

You should of just thrown food at them:), that's my approach for anything or anybody that pisses me off.

na he got off before i could get there,really pissed me off tho :mad:

Sorry to hear it got scratched, gorgeous car.

I hope it was nothing malicious. I suppose chances are that it was an unzipped jacket or clumsiness - not that it changes your scratch at all!

My bonnet isn't exactly the most pristine in the world, but I wouldn't ever let anyone sit on the front. Possibly my girlfriend, naked if possible so nothing catches on the car...

..also sorry to hear that..

I'm surprised, reading through, just how many of you have caught someone sitting on your cars?! Since when did this even become a thing to do with someone else's car? Standing next to it, yes..but actually sitting on it..wth?

Need an alarm that can put a shot of 240v through the bodywork..lol

I'm finding this hard also..ALL my previous cars have been of the Uncle Buck variety, you'd be hard pressed to find a new scratch but runs like a dream..having to be concious of where I leave the supe is quite the burden..ya know?

Hope you can get the scratch sorted as cheap as poss, mate.

Always have a browse on here in the morning. what a naff thread Wayne, sorry mate :( Makes you wana wrap the car in cotton wool after its had all that work done eh.

If its not to deep im sure Simon can machine it out and be good as new. It'll get sorted matey

Whats all this talk of people leaning on wings and bumpers to take pics, thats seriously taking the piss. You'd expect more from 'car enthusiasts'

Edited by Stonkin (see edit history)

These things will happen with that many people walking around a show car. Im sure Lui could have parked you in the far corner out of the way but then surely you wouldnt want that having spent thousands making the car something that gets noticed.

I accept my car will get marked if it is at a show with the public milling around, I just shake my head and carry on. What more can you do?

These things will happen with that many people walking around a show car. Im sure Lui could have parked you in the far corner out of the way but then surely you wouldnt want that having spent thousands making the car something that gets noticed.

I accept my car will get marked if it is at a show with the public milling around, I just shake my head and carry on. What more can you do?

Get some steel toecapped loafers and open a can of Whup Asssss!!!!:eyebrows:

As if anyone leans or sits on someone elses car?! I wouldn't do it on my own nevermind dream of doing it to someone elses, since when did people start doing that!!?! That's just asking for a ticket to take a ride on the pain train.

Sorry to hear about the scratch mate, it probably was some retard who brushed past it. Still, doesn't make it better for you.

I recall Daz from whifbitz told me the whifbitz rx7 had the brake reservoir cap nicked at ace cafe once. Shocking. No idea how he got it home.

Sorry to hear,..car still looks awesome tho.

What's the point!?

It's things like this happening that stop new people in the club (like me, I suppose) coming to meets. The last thing I want to do is spend hard earned, just for some retard to come along and do whatever he wants while I'm not looking.