The mkiv Supra Owners Club

is it worth losing a mate?

drift_bear

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was like this many years ago with my older bro as he was upset that i shouldnt have a faster car than him cause i was younger than him.............

but it got the supra anyway :p

in all fairness mate just get one , he will get over it and want to be in it faster than u can say cheese monkey lol

Buy one.... tell him its a N\A and things are not so good on it, wait for him to get a TT or a nice N\A and then when all your makes get together and he wants to race you (because his new girlfriend likes his Supe) spank him with your Single Turbo 600bhp setup! :D

Then say to him, Oh its only one turbo...I didn't know it was a bigger turbo! :p

lol.. I've known a mate for over 10 years now, through work.. he LOVES the supras..it was workin with him that got me into them too.. years later I buy one (he has never owned one)..he is supra jealous (yeah, bad pun..), yet not in a situation to have one..

His wife calls me and says..' When you gonna come and take him for a spin again, it's all he talks about!!' It's now just a ticking clock till they buy one, i think...lol *do i get a commission if i recruit another member? lol*

Buy the car..you know you want too...

ah didums, did your so called 'mate' throw his toys out his pram?? :baby:

Really, he can't be friend going on like that, if he was he'd be out there 'shopping' for your new toy with you ;)

when you get your supra, do a slow drive by his house and pip the horn....

...or drive to his house in it, knock the door, run, just as he opens the door roar off in a cloud of smoke, waving and grinning lkie an idiot (which is what your mate is being) :drag:

Linda

x