The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Burgled - Supe's gone

fatmerecat

Guest frosty

awwww man Im sorry :( It's looks very sorry for itself - I REALLY hope the chasis isnt out and that they dont right it off.

Gutted for you :(

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really upsetting to see this but if the roofs ok and the shell isnt buggered, then it could well be worth getting fixed, brand new panels from toyota and there labour poss would rite it off but with s/h panels then poss not to bad.

Sorry you got it back looking like this but be positive and think we can rebuild her.

TRD WBK ?

Regards

Dnk

Jesus. What a tw@t. I'm not sure if the Motor Insurers Bureau may be able to help (I think they only help for non insured accidents). Or try citizen's advice because obviously you don't want to go through insurers if you can help it. BUt you may have to. You have police reports etc.

I really hope it's not a right off either

Guest tdaxgav

Still open to offers about the windolene drip.....

Or at least go visit him, and find out where he is hurt and just check that it is healing....

Gav

Mate, gutted for you. If the Supe came off like that I wonder what the other car is like?? :(

Your insurance company? Surely they don't need to know as it wasnt you driving?

Ermm.....theft was one of the risks he'd have been insured against.

Who elses' insurance is gonna pay???

You can bet the thief ain't got enough cash in the bank to sort it out.

Glad the car turned up. Such a shame to see it like this though mate.

Hope things turn out alright.

Fucking scum. I seriously hope you at least find out who he is and give him some payback of some sort. These people dont deserve human rights and it really gets my goat the way we cant do anything to them because of their so called "rights". Ill happily lend someone my hospital ID (ok its for another trust and has my pic on it but would pass anything but a close inspection) to pay the tw@t a visit. Just hope the theiving scumbag doesnt claim whiplash or any of that shit. Oh how id love to be his Physio....

Glad you've found it anyway and i really hope its not a right off.

Guest Abaddon

Howdy,

Just read about this on our forum (SX Owners club) and just wanted to say that everyone over there is gutted for you mate. It really does beggar belief that individuals like this are allowed to breathe air.

The car looks pretty banged up and I felt very uncomfortable looking at it, I don't know what I'd do if someone did that to my baby (Skyline).

You know, every single car forum should create a site soley dedicated to naming and shaming theiving Chav pricks - with a list of dodgy hot spots that we can all access and share information should the worst happen to our cars.

I hope everything works out with the insurance, and if you need any 6' Buckfast drinking Scottish lads to help with the re-education of said Chav twat, then please don't hesitate to ask.

All the best.

Abaddon

Holy crap, what a mess. When I saw the first couple of pics I was thinking "Oh that's not too bad...." but then I scrolled down a bit more.... :eek:

It's gonna be a write off for sure. I've seen Supes with half that much damage get written off :(

Matt, start saving Ads for similar cars to show the insurance company so you can fight for a decent payout rather than the piss-takingly small offer they'll probably make you.

Good luck dude. You're due some. :(