The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Burgled - Supe's gone

fatmerecat

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

The car's been recovered after a chase around Northampton this morning, the thieving twat's been nicked and is in the General.

The car was in an accident with an old couple's vehicle, but i've been told they're ok which is really good to hear. The damage is on the passenger side, how much and whether anything serious is broken I don't yet.

Thanks for everyone's help, it's been a hell of a week so far.

I owe you all beer!

Hi All,

The car's been recovered after a chase around Northampton this morning, the thieving twat's been nicked and is in the General.

The car was in an accident with an old couple's vehicle, but i've been told they're ok which is really good to hear. The damage is on the passenger side, how much and whether anything serious is broken I don't yet.

Thanks for everyone's help, it's been a hell of a week so far.

I owe you all beer!

Glad you got it back and hope there's not too much damage! :thumbs:

Guest frosty

hopefully the damage wont be tooo bad - as old people don’t generally drive too fast - but then if the complete DICK that stole your car is stupid enough to not even change the plates and continue driving it god knows - I sincerely hope it isn’t to bad though Mate!!

Sorry we couldn’t track him down before he crashed it though :( - but now he's been caught lets hope they can do him for:

breaking and entering

burglary

stealing your car

driving a stolen car

Speeding

Casusing a traffic accident!

Though I'll hold my tongue on any probable sentence !

Anyhow, hoping the damage is all superficial and you can get the car back soon enough! - Please pop on to the Northants Jap forum though mate - we'll arrange a local meet & drinkies for when you have your car back :)

Regards,

Gareth

:cool:

P.S - Does the hospital havev CCTV do you know ;) ?

Add emotional distress to that list!

Glad you got the motor back.

Worst thing about stolen recovered is the resale value goes down, you've no idea how much they've abused your car and insruance doesn't cover that kind of damage.

:(

Sorry we couldn’t track him down before he crashed it though :( - but now he's been caught lets hope they can do him for:

breaking and entering

burglary

stealing your car

driving a stolen car

as well as driving without insurance (assumption of course)

Name and Shame them when you find out who it was!

Glad to hear it's progressing even if not sorted out yet.

Glad it has come to an end..

Pitty about the damage though! as people said its an opertuninty to do some tweeking! and see if you can get the courts to make him pay for it!! (worth a try?!?)

At least you know the pikey/scally/w*nker isn't still running about with your house/ other car keys!

Ps willing to join any convoy to the hospital to give the bugger a meet and greet on his hospital departure,, (and quick following re-admitance)!!!

Ps willing to join any convoy to the hospital to give the bugger a meet and greet on his hospital departure,, (and quick following re-admitance)!!!

Aah that's not very nice is it......

.....You should at least follow him home first and find out where he lives!!! :devil:

:swear:

...the police will know where he lives, but of course they would have been up the road trying to catch people doing 31 mph in a 30 zone.; before they even caught him; true to form he will have 38 priors and will have been let off with small fines etc.

Doubtless he will be receiving £100/week benefit and probably sank a few beers from his DSS approved fridge before robbing you....all suposition of course- lets see how close I am.

I do hope you come out of this well doubtless he will get all the support the system can provide, remeber its not his fault hes deprived.

A moments silence, I think.

Just have to see what the insurance company come up with.

Bastard, fucking bastard

http://photos7.flickr.com/10253222_0d0e4a3eab_o.jpg

http://photos8.flickr.com/10253221_382071898d_o.jpg

http://photos5.flickr.com/10253220_37a6345ac4_o.jpg

http://photos8.flickr.com/10253219_a51ebc5ca2_o.jpg

http://photos6.flickr.com/10253218_1b53fbd78e_o.jpg