The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Burgled - Supe's gone

fatmerecat

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Here's everything of note, I really wish I could find the engine no, but I can't find it in my docs/can't read Jap.

94 Jspec GZ

Std exhast

Trd rep spoiler (CF centre)

Uk spec Rear bumper which is slighlty off colour (darker) to rest of car, foglight at base, right of centre

Std 17in Toyota wheels, F1's (ds-03 front & ds-02 rear tread patterns), front outside edges wear is near limit

Red supra calipers and uk brakes

Uk bonnet scoop

active spoiler, works intermittently

drivers side headlight rubber on inside lifts from middle to bottom after 2-3 days

Uk spec cream leather and carpet inside, which i think is unusual

Racetech boost gauge in clock hole

No battery cover thing cos it's next to me

Chris Wilson MBC (blue/silver)

CW front decat

Facelift tail lights

Top Marques window decal in the bottom-rear windscreen

Infinity kappa 9's in the front doors

Original reg'd as M725BTU, currently MIB219 (VIN on pg1 too)

Mostly standard i'm afraid, can't think of anything else and all my pics were on cd in my laptop case.

This is one of the reasons Ive got blackjax on our supra.!

They would get to the end of the street and then the sirens would go off, hopefully, I would then have time to get some trousers on, get my gun and shoot the fuckers!!!!

I HATE theives :Pling:

Shit dude , im sooo sorry i would be so gutted if that happened , in fact i can honestly say i wouldnt be responsible for my actions if i caught em (not that i am anyway) , hindsight being a wonderfull thing all i can say is BLACKJAX !!!

Dude :devil:

Sorry to read about this. I'm going to keep my keys under my bed next to my compound bow. Carbon arrows travel out of it at 72 feet per second, and no-one can run THAT fast! Anyone tries to take my car and they'll be pinned to the bedroom door besides the bath robe on the hook!

I hope you get them and your car back in one piece, and then you can video the '10 bells' being kicked out of them and post it up here.

Keep us posted with your findings.

Gaz

Nothing from the Law yet.

I've had to go back to work and have only just seen this update.

That's fantastic, hopefully it hasn't been destroyed.

I'm all on edge now, got a meeting soon, might have to see if I can postpone it and get down there. I can't concentrate like this.

Nothing from the Law yet.

I've had to go back to work and have only just seen this update.

That's fantastic, hopefully it hasn't been destroyed.

I'm all on edge now, got a meeting soon, might have to see if I can postpone it and get down there. I can't concentrate like this.

I just can't believe the bastards driving around in it, with the number plate and everything.

Get down there mate