The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Burgled - Supe's gone

fatmerecat

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Matt im afraid to say there was no sign of your car.

I went around all the streets in Kingsheath twice and also went up the cul-de-sac's and courts.

There is also a dirt track down the right hand side of the playing field that i went down and half way down there is like a small pallet company, i stopped off and asked if they had seen a Silver Supra, but to no avail!!, also asked a few people in kingsheath to see if there was any sightings.

In Kingsheath itself was loads of garages but unfortunatley they now all have iron gates at the entrance's so that was one place i could not venture.

Had a look around the Kingsheath industrial estate,and also went through St.James heading towards Sixfields.

Had a look in all the Car Parks at Sixfields just in case the idiot may have been showing off.

But im afraid no sightings matey.

Guest frosty

Im off out to have a good look round town for the car mate -I've taken your number and will call you and the rozzers asap should I see anything !!!

Exhaust note willing I will try and keep a low profile whilst out and about!

Regards,

Gareth

Just been out myself, couldn't see anything either, apart from a Police support fiesta parked up by the playing fields at the bottom, Didn't get out and have a look for the copper as that's not my most favorite part of town.

I went down the dirt track as well, had a good look for tracks as not may cars going dwn there would have f1's on saw something similar but I guess I'm clutching at straws.

Went through Dallinton too, there's a big fire up there 6+ police and 4 fire engines dousing a 2 storey block of flats, listening to Local radio but only the most basic of information coming through on that.

A huge thank you for having a look, I owe everyone a beer! The support has been pretty much overwhelming.

Matt

Sorry to hear bout your misfortune dude, really hope you get it back unscathed. Id feel well and truely sick till it was returned. Can i just say though, without sounding too soppy, this is the kind of community feel i love about this board, how everyone is willing to help in any way they can, even if its just offering support in times of need. :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt:

Guest frosty

Had a good hour's (DOOR LOCKED) drive around most of Northampton "less socially apt" areas :looney:

Afriad I didnt see anything of any use mate! - checked out Kingsthorpe, Kingsthorpe Village, Ind Est opp. Kingstheath - Bits of Dallington into St James and the whole of St James Ind. est. (Cosworth bit)

There was a bodyshop working late on each Ind. estate so I had a GOOD OLD NOSE but no Soops to be seen.

A mate at work and I will take another sweep through the Kingsheath Westside tmrw lunch in a undercover" Yellow Fiat Cinquanto :D

Sorry no more useful news though mate have passed the word onto all I know in the Car industry round and about as well though - fingers crossed We'll get your car :rolleyes: (and maybe a few pikey scumbags to boot - literally ;))

Regards,

Gareth

i'm in the trade too and will deffo lok out for any w**kers trying to sell supra parts or the car as i have one they might think i'l be interested but i will look hard and then nail the bastards with a 1/2" bar and then phone the bill!!!

sorry but this sort of thing gets my goat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will take more pleasure out of almost killing the fukcers than getting your srtuff back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :swear:

Had a good hour's (DOOR LOCKED) drive around most of Northampton "less socially apt" areas :looney:

Afriad I didnt see anything of any use mate! - checked out Kingsthorpe, Kingsthorpe Village, Ind Est opp. Kingstheath - Bits of Dallington into St James and the whole of St James Ind. est. (Cosworth bit)

There was a bodyshop working late on each Ind. estate so I had a GOOD OLD NOSE but no Soops to be seen.

A mate at work and I will take another sweep through the Kingsheath Westside tmrw lunch in a undercover" Yellow Fiat Cinquanto :D

Sorry no more useful news though mate have passed the word onto all I know in the Car industry round and about as well though - fingers crossed We'll get your car :rolleyes: (and maybe a few pikey scumbags to boot - literally ;))

Regards,

Gareth

If you get a chance try southfields or ecton brook areas!