The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAPNORTHEAST - Next Meeting TBC

Tom S

Hi all,

A load of you guys have promised to come to a NE meet and show some support un here if we could arrange it well in advance.

Ian R, Pixellfill, Shytot, etc etc etc.

So come on please help me support Jap Cars in the NE!

Accomodation will be provided in a nice local hotel (Ian R, Martin R, Jim_supra, Mad Matt & Satan) all stayed there last time. The food was ace and it was a great laugh.

So come on. Who is interested. Please let me know ASAP. We can book the whole hotel. Priced @ £65 for a twin room B&B and the food is ACE.

there is 10 rooms and I'm sure we could get a bigger hotel at discount as well.

thanks for your support guys / girls

Tom

01. Pixelfill (not sure about the slapper yet ;))

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For the final round of Eurodrift at Teesside Autodrome! But the best thing is, everyone is invited!

For further pictures of round 5 please see:

Pictures Here

http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g157/Danny121973/July%20meet%20drifting/

Official Doristars Gallery here

http://doristars.com/v-web/gallery/

Location of Teeside Autodrome....http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=45...p=newsearch.srf

Saturday 23rd September 2006 at Teesside Autodrome see's the Final round of the Eurodrift series. Both Round 2 and Round 5 which were also held at Teesside Autodrome and again supported by Japnortheast saw some amazing drift skills which were really appreciated by the large crowds with some thrilling action and twin drifting, and a car park with over 170 cars attending.

Japnortheast.co.uk and their usual monthly meet have teamed up with Eurodrift to bring you another fully action packed day with a car park full of cars to look at, and drift action throughout the day on the track. Clubs from all over the Uk have been invited to team up and support the drift scene which has newly been introduced within the northeast with the help of Eurodrift and Teesside Autodrome.

Starting at 10am and finishing at around 5pm with breaks from the drifting inbetween its looking to be another thrilling day with everyone looking to get some points out of the final round.

Timetable is below and will be advertised around the track throughout the day:

10.00 - 12.00 Practice

12.00 - 12.30 Lunch and raffle to be drawn in the car park

12.30 - 13.00 Parade if all are ready

13.00 - 15.00 Qualifying

15.15 - 16.15 top 8 twin drift battle

16.15 - 16.45 top 8 Club- class

16.45 - 17.00 pro 3rd place decider

17.00 - 17.15 pro Final

17.30 Prize giving

18:00 Passenger rides for the raffle winners

Club parking will be available with a massive car park to fill, so let us know how many cars you will be bringing down and we can reserve you a space.

Entrance to the drifting is £5 per adult, kids are free, and there will be a £1 charge on the gate for parking, in return you will receive one strip of raffle tickets for the raffle.

Food vans will be available on the day

Jennings Subaru and Cleveland Police should be attending with some of their own cars.

Please leave details below if you are attending and supporting the ever growing drift scene within the North East.

...................................................................................

A raffle will be available on the day, tickets are £1 per strip. Prizes include passenger rides throughout the day, halfords vouchers, and first prize which is one free day of teaching at Drift Skool!

So make sure you buy some tickets on entrance to the car park.

...................................................................................

Please see the following thread on japnortheast.co.uk to put your name down

Edit as Per other JNE Posts

Regards

Japnortheast Admin Team

Well guys, The time has come for Team-Japtuner to invite you all to our next monthly meet.

Once again we can thank http://www.carsparkle.com for supplying a select few products from their fantastic range of car detailing products to give away as prizes in our best of show competitions, after such a hectic time moving locations carsparkle have shown us once again their commitment to japtuner and all of its members.

Nissan sports and social club within the nissan grounds Sunderland,

A perfect location with a massive car park and a social club open to us with drinks food, and a wide screen tv for those all important football matches. Also on site is an outdoor play area for the kids with a viewing area from the social club. Starting at around 2pm our meets continue throughout the day with a variety of cars coming and going till late in the evening.

We would love for you to attend and help us make this regular meeting place as big as we all know it can be.

We will also be choosing a car at random each month for a full feature on our club website.

If you would like to attend as a club and reserve a parking area for your club please contact me via pm on here or email at [email protected]

Full meeting place address is

Nissan Sports and Social Club

Nissan Uk

Washington Road

Sunderland

Tyne and Wear

SR5 3NS

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wightman

would it be ok if i popped over as i live right on the door step and am looking to buy a supra in up and coming months, for a chat,info, and a look at them?

i have been before but didnt see that many supras as i was with the liners as two of my mates have them and a mr2 t.

ps ill park my coupe in a none jap area dont worry.:D

Guest wightman
I should be there on Sunday if you would like to chat. I won't be in my supra, but I will be wearing an Envy branded t-shirt, just so you know its me. I think its fare to say I know a little bit about Supra's:)

Thanks

Kevin

cheers kevin i'll keep an eye out for ya, i'll try and drag me mates along, but might be going out on the p1ss the night before so prob wont be in a lively state.:)

Well mate......

Count ma and my lass in for this one.

Never been to Newcastle on the Piss so should be a good night.

I have posted a link in my local area section to see if anyone from down here fancies joining us on the trip up there.

01. Pixelfill (not sure about the slapper yet )

02. Supraloopy (if allowed from southend to the north)

03. jim_supra

04. Matt 6 and the Missus