JAPNORTHEAST - Next Meeting TBC

Tom S

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok all I have the tickets for this now, normal entry is £7.50 per car, all those attending with me will get in FOC. So we need to arrange convoy points up.

Watch this space and if you need anything else PM me

Tom

hi Tom ,

im really sorry mate i have to pull out... i have just had a offer accepted on a house and i need to pay £480 for a survey this week (which im struggling to get hold ofas it is). so im going to have to pull from this one, and mascrat manor on monday night :(

really sorry mate i was really looking forward to this one. io have been wanting to go to raby castle since i drove past it once on the way to my ex's.

n00b

Right all we need to be at the location no later than 10 am Saturday morning at is an all day event.

The are 2 meeting points.

South Bound Services A1 Washington - Led by me

Arrive no later than 08.30 leave 08.45

South Bound A690 -Durham - led by Naylor (http://www.japtuner.co.uk)

Arrive 08.45 (latest) leave 08.55 ish

Allows us to be on site on time and able to set up a nice display area. Please advise where your meeting I will pm any no replies by Thursday.

Thanks again

Tom

hi Tom ,

im really sorry mate i have to pull out... i have just had a offer accepted on a house and i need to pay £480 for a survey this week (which im struggling to get hold ofas it is). so im going to have to pull from this one, and mascrat manor on monday night :(

really sorry mate i was really looking forward to this one. io have been wanting to go to raby castle since i drove past it once on the way to my ex's.

n00b

No worries matey, will see you when next about ok!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lot going on today.

We need to plan around a big meet for OCTOBER !!

many Supra's as possible. Staying over night in a local hostelry then out for beer or 3 on the Saturday night.

Meet is 2pm so Sunday would be good to have a good showing.

Thanks

Tom