JAPNORTHEAST - Next Meeting TBC

Tom S

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ive been banging on about getting a North East meet for a while now and then when i shut up about it it takes off so dates i thought would be good are

1. thursday 21st

2. friday 22nd

so take your pick

i was thinking meet up at the sealife centre in Tynemouth to give the boy racers to drool over but not get to close (so take a big stick) then head up the coast road to Newcastle but i guess it will be a thinking on the ground as to where we all go for a drink and hopefully somewhere with a carpark with not to many drunk tossers about so none of the cars get damaged

options on drinking places

go to the queyside

go to jesmond (ive never been there, so might be an idea if someone has been before, is it anygood ?)

or we could stay near the coast and go to Tynemouth

i dont think its a very good idea going down the big market too any people, chavs and drunk twats

well theres my idea any way, hopefully we will be able to zero in on a date and RV point and hopefully make this a good meet with lots of pictures and stuff, so we dont all wake up in the morning and think shit what happened last night

We'll be interested. Were looking forward to seeing other soops and their owners. like you said steve there are lots of boy racers about but it will be funny seeing them drooling over our soops and trying to show off in there 1.1 saxo's lol.

just hope we arent working to late. What day you guys got in mind? were usually off thursdays but its never 100%

I dont know if you guys are wanting to go for a piss up or just a social drink coz we normally go to the Toby in kingston park. its not a bad area, decent car park and a nice pub to have a drink in (unless you want a load of different pubs) the only thing is it has a little bit of a steep entry and exit but its normally fine. (just a thought guys)

ahh aristo envy boys driving the dream jurgen mr keef geordie steve robbo etc??? i dont care where or when either but my liver needs punished been training for bouts for months il be pissed of sniffing wine gums:d

i havent been on the piss in ages either will have to drop the car off after the meet i think then head to the toon for some hard drinking either that or i can get my bro to collect the car

I'm in! Thurs or Fri is best for me :)

cool marc date will be edited sat has been scrapped

list

1.supra steveo + 1 - any date- dont care where i drink

2. the don-

3. Chris and Alana (work permitting)

4. Marc (driving the dream)

What day and time steve?

i was thinking about 7.30 in the evening at the sealife centre

thursday or friday, if anyone wants to get the dates then bring it up marc has already said thurs or fri so sat is now out

shall we make it thursday then ? we could have a car meet the day before then a piss up the day after ? or both on the same night there will be loads of pictures then

Good idea. We would be up for a car meet on thursday (il have to get the other half to check if shes working asap) and maybe a piss up on the friday too.

What about everyone else?