list

1.supra steveo - any date- dont care where i drink

2. the don-

3. Chris and Alana (work permitting)

4. John .when i finish work but sure i will catch up

( just copy and paste and add details )

What day and time steve?

need to know the day

OK both sound ok to me-If I have to choose I'll say beer on Tjurs tho cos it means havin to wash me car Wed lol

Don I hope yours is washed if I make the effort haha :)

don't worry baby il get the sponge out. my new bumper should be here tommorrow hoping to have it sprayed and fitted when we meet if not il be ill:)

right then i think its best to meet on the wed about 9 at the sea life center if it doesnt snow, pretty cold this morning ehh then go for a piss up on thurs about 9 as well how does that sound we can sort out the meeting point on wed when we`ve got the cars out

i will be there for about 10 if you lot are still there.

great night.....................no really it was only me and john (hulse) turned up there was a guy who turned up just after 9 with an r33 skyline who wanted to have a look at the supe so spoke to him and some other guy for a while then john turned up then around 10:30 the old bill turned up so nearly every one bailed

1 red supra drove past twice and didnt stop and a purple supra drove past and didnt stop