Tom S

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks lower!

Ah, changed it before I could get in, cool.

Was going to lower her on Saturday, couldn't get to the garage in time to lower her. Looks good in the pictures though.

Sorry about Bubble Inn, will see you Yorkshire guys at Squires though.

Can't wait to see this in the flesh. I really hoping that it'll be sunny for Squires. This meet will have the latest sunset time of any this year (about 21:40 and yes I am a geek for looking that up) so could be a really good, long evening.

Will bring camera.

Can't wait to see this in the flesh. I really hoping that it'll be sunny for Squires. This meet will have the latest sunset time of any this year (about 21:40 and yes I am a geek for looking that up) so could be a really good, long evening.

Will bring camera.

Well will be there for as long as possible. about 9ish.

Should be good raby is a nice setting. My car is booked in at thor in 2 weeks for full power map. Just finishing off jobs bigger intercooler, full carbon wing and some minor paint.

So, Steve you coming too?

ban the scoobies .... at the last newcastle meeet i pissed mysel laughing at you telling the lads in pugs to f*ck off.... it was worth the trip up as i think they sh*t themselves

infact Jen said "I hope we dont piss him off"

Will there be more prizes?

n00b