Tom S

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

December the 10th at the Stadium of Light, starting at 2pm running until whenever everyone leaves!

We know this one may be a cold one but like always we have the Usual mix of stunning Jap Cars all the regulars and much more, Standard attendance now reaching a constant 150+ Cars, Car of the Show Competition. Burger van in attendance, JNE Raffle & much much more. We would love to see you all there you dont wanna miss this one there will be a few suprises.

Why not enter you motor in car of the show & win a Trophey & be the cover of Jap North East for the month!!!!!

Sounds good. Now this may sound a bit wierd but is there a post code for the stadium of light :hide: because I dont know how to get there.

You might want to look at the roof of the Stadium of Light above. The postcode is there :D

Tom, gonna have to disappoint on this one as well, I have to pick my parents up from the airport, they're flying in for Christmas :(

Mike