The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aero top progress...

The Raven

I must have about 150 pictures from the beginning going through the stages which i will put on a memory stick and give it to you. But yeah has been a bit of a task especially fitting in around working a full time job so working 7 days a week and evenings has broken me lol!! But looking forward to doing all the little bits and getting in up and running, then you can enjoy tt power again!!!

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK collected and bolted in the TT LSD, connected the prop.

Small issue as the P/S nut to the rack leaked so im having to get a new one, All the front mount is up and connected. So with anyluck next weekend is adding the cat back. Bolting all the body back up.

Not long now and i can see how it drives!

• 2 weeks later...
Here you go!

Im well happy with them they come on the same as the barrel LED so they stay on for a few seconds when the door is shut. Now to do matching blue dash.

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv290/quotetheravenuk/SDC11257.jpg

Love this thread mate, you've got a real eye for what works!

One of the best looking cars on the forum in my opinion :)

How easy was it sorting the footwell neons?

• 9 months later...

Right its been nearly a year of ignoring this but went back to work on it in an effort to get it fit to be trailered next weekend to sort its over fuel.

Changed the front springs for UK ones.

Put the inside back all the inside

And found out why the gear wasnt sticking in park. yes it was the adjusting nut under the car. A simple move and it all works fine.

So next weekend i send it away to change the leaking rack, and with anyluck fix my over fuel. Its getting MOTed while its gone to so i can drive it home.