The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Show me your tattoos :)

supra-lover

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all.

Just thought I would put a photo up, as I had the last bit of main colour done on my back. Just 4hrs of reworking left till its done.

http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z364/Thomo8568/7FA747D8-2DC7-474B-B294-0E5BB65047EC-5343-000003C7C6243476_zpse3c32aad.jpg

Mate! That is impressive!

I'm getting tattoo jealousy! I just had my 5th session of laser tattoo removal on my arms, hopefully it will fade enough to do a decent cover-up. Really craving some new ink!

• 4 months later...

sleeve on left hand started May 2013, not bad for my first tattoo, sleeve on right hand started a few months after that (now almost finished too, will get pics of that to show ye)

Started with the Joker

lyrics to a song that means a lot to me - my immortal evanescence

I waited a long time for some ink but im glad i waited and got down by my tattoo guy who only arrived in Ireland like 2 weeks before i got the first one the joker done

This year sometime i will be getting a new piece done by an brilliant artist from Lithuania called Domantas Parvainis, have a look at his work, its just unreal

Ya he is a brilliant artist, was booked in for a sitting with him before christmas but cancelled at last minute a it was only a week before christmas and i didnt fancy splashing out 800euros on a piece, it would be a full days sitting with him for that amount, check him out on facebook, he comes to dublin ink every so often as a guest artist there

this is what i wanted done

• 9 months later...