The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkivSupra.net Track day - Llandow - 20th June 2009

SteveR

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok sh-teve put me down as well, supra should be done in time, engine has been completly assembled hopefully should be put back in the car today or tomorrow.

:cool: Do you want to cough up now so you've definitely got a space, or risk it and just bring £70 along on the day? I don't want to add to the pressure of getting your car finished in time but wouldn't want you to miss out.

Sorry Steve, guys with Caterham not coming as they've got some people hiring it in a few weeks and they're doing a few things to it at the momemt (: sorry bud...

Which Caterham?? :search: :p Youv'e got PM btw. :)

That Travelodge is full, I'm going to find somewhere else down there to stay the night before. Can someone PM me a mobile number so I can meet up with you for a beer once I get down there? :)

Everyone will get mine when I refresh & publish the info pack I put together last year. :thumbs:

Looks like my convoy idea didn't work, ah well.

What time is everyone roughly getting down there?

Well we are going down the night before as we have rooms booked at travelodge, but we will be on the m5 junction 4 - 5 at around 5:15pm and down there for about 7 - 7:30 ish.

Well we are going down the night before as we have rooms booked at travelodge, but we will be on the m5 junction 4 - 5 at around 5:15pm and down there for about 7 - 7:30 ish.

Most people are in the Travelodge the night before - I certainly am, wouldn't miss the nigt before pubbing for the world! :D It hadn't occured to me that steady_dave could be talking about convoying on the Saturday morning! duh :rolleyes:

I'll be at the Travelodge/Harvester before Dan's teatime/my beertime. ;)

Would be good to meet you on the M5 if your passing that way.

Any particular meeting place spring to mind, lol?

I'll sort the info pack tonight when I get in (still at work now) but just to remind people - please don't arrive at the track before 08:40am. I'm being let in at 08:30 and wil need 5 mins just to chat to the track owners and get ready to stand on the gate booking people in. :thumbs:

The briefing won't be till ~09:40 so as long as you're signed in by then you'll be fine. :)

We (me/stuart/dazza) should be there for around 6:30ish, having the Geo done tomorrow lunch time then its just an oil change to do and im all ready.:)

Getting on the M4 at Maidenhead for around 4 if anyone wants to join us.

We (me/stuart/dazza) should be there for around 6:30ish, having the Geo done tomorrow lunch time then its just an oil change to do and im all ready.:)

Getting on the M4 at Maidenhead for around 4 if anyone wants to join us.

Any news on that 'TBA' car yet mate?

Did my oil change on Saturday. :) Measured my remaining tread too, will be interesting to see how much gets scrubbed off the front left!