The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkivSupra.net Track day - Llandow - 20th June 2009

SteveR

If anybody gets bored of passenger rides in 500bhp+ Supras and wants to feel the fine line between understeer, even more understeer, and lots of torque-steer in a car that is rolling like a dingy in stormy seas, then feel free to ask at the Saab....
:rlol:

IM DONE! lol! Ryan being the super star as he is yesterday mapped up the car for me. today im going to go get the geo setup done and suspension lowered etc. now, steve moneys coming your way!

Got it, updated the list. Nice work! :)

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had one of my colleagues join us.

He will be bringing his Lotus Exige S :drool:

He is also brining 4 old tyres (not sure how!) and our tyre man will now be turning up at 9am and will swap his current ones at the beginning of the day and put back at the end.

So essentially, the tyre man will now be with us all day.

Just had one of my colleagues join us.

He will be bringing his Lotus Exige S :drool:

He is also brining 4 old tyres (not sure how!) and our tyre man will now be turning up at 9am and will swap his current ones at the beginning of the day and put back at the end.

So essentially, the tyre man will now be with us all day.

Exige, nice one, my sister's dream car, a long way from "Jean-Pierre" her 1.3 clio beast!

Right think i'm all ready, did a bit of weight saving (just removed all the crap off the back seat, nothing major) brimmed the fuel tank for the journey down, gave it a good clean (althought that probably won't stay clean for long) and 2 standard 16" alloys in the back.

Cannot wait, looking forward to the whole experience.

Who knows, if it goes well, will have to do a few more track days.

See you all at the pub tomorrow guys!

Steve pm sent, my mate wants to bring his Ultima GTR :)

replied - get him signed up! :)

I will do my best to come along to spectate and take a few photos for people. Is parking free and plentiful?

Yep. Also make sure you here the breifing at 9:40ish and ask for the extra photographer briefing so you can raom about to a bit more of the track that the general spectators can't get to. Bring a high-vis vest.

Cannot wait, looking forward to the whole experience.

Who knows, if it goes well, will have to do a few more track days.

See you all at the pub tomorrow guys!

That's the spirit! :)

I'd love a ride in a single if anyone is willing to give me one. never been in one and it would be good reference for the future :D

Open message to all: I'm promised a few rides to people in mine already (especially poor Mike with his car being out of action - again!) but I can always find time for others - hunt me down too whenever during the day. :)

i havent had my geo done for a while. but i havent made any changes since. So it should be ok. doesnt feel out of place :p

Im more worried about my car overheating. But thankfully it only seems to do it when its been sat idleing for 10 mins or so. :)

Dunno what you lot are worried about, I'm coming in my Datsun Bluebird with it's measly 2.6 twin turbo engine :D

Actually meant to geo it this week but never got chance. Ah well, it'll be a good day out :cool:

Gonna get you a TAXI sign to stick on top.

Gutted I've been at work a LOT this week, was going to get "no" written on the back of my Supra, for JamieP. ;)