The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkivSupra.net Track day - Llandow - 20th June 2009

SteveR

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be good to meet you on the M5 if your passing that way.

Any particular meeting place spring to mind, lol?

Well there is a McDonald just off jun 5 (droitwich i think) could meet there at 5:20 - 5:30 ish what time you leaving yours then.

Announcement:

I've had a PM today from a chap called Craig who has a 2WD rolling road setup very near the track. If anyone is interested in using his setup for a power run or whatever then Craig will be open during Saturday and, by appointment only, could also be open Friday evening after about 7:30pm if anyone is particularly in need.

Craig is going to nip by the Harvester at about 7pm and drop off some flyers for me to dish out the following day, so you'll all have details. If you do decide to go for it at any point make sure you let him know the likely BHP sp he know how hard to strap the car down. ;)

Price wise, its £45 for 3 runs with logging, but i have rates for group bookings as follows:

1-4 £45

5-14 £35

15+ £30

Anytime after 1930 Friday i can be there if required.

I run the business part time around my main occupation, and i am in work until 1900.

Just let me know and i can be there pretty much anytime, and i havent had any noise complaints as yet, even with a Touring Car on the dyno a few weeks past around midnight.

I can be there Saturday or even Sunday if people are staying the extra night.

These are all the details I have at present. Cheers!

edit - Craig's contact details are:

Craig Shiraz

[email protected]

http://www.GotBoost.co.uk

Edited by SteveR
typos! (see edit history)

I should be able to make that

Give me a ring friday and ill try to let you know what time, we live just up the road from m40 junc 2, we are getting on M40 and then getting off at junc 4, down the marlow bypass to maidenhead and jump on the m4.

07900 001351

Give me a ring friday and ill try to let you know what time, we live just up the road from m40 junc 2, we are getting on M40 and then getting off at junc 4, down the marlow bypass to maidenhead and jump on the m4.

07900 001351

OK will do. :thumbs:

Anyone else?

Hi does anyone have an idea what time you will be arriving in wales. It would be nice to meet up with you all and introduce myself

Looks like I'll be there first at about 4~5pm on the Friday. Soon after, the thirsty hordes begin to arrive. ;)

Looks like I'll be there first at about 4~5pm on the Friday. Soon after, the thirsty hordes begin to arrive. ;)

Think I will be there between 6 - 7

Will be coming with the 'num's and a scooby I believe.

Really looking forward to this, this week is going really slow now!

Just a note guys some of the signage for Llandow has been removed since last year, so it's less obvious which turning.

From the Travel Lodge direction it's the next right after the Ford garage (could be a factory), about half a mile down the road.

From the other direction cardiff airport way (probably only me :tongue:) if you go as far as the Ford garage on your left, you've missed it :D

Just a note guys some of the signage for Llandow has been removed since last year, so it's less obvious which turning.

From the Travel Lodge direction it's the next right after the Ford garage (could be a factory), about half a mile down the road.

From the other direction cardiff airport way (probably only me :tongue:) if you go as far as the Ford garage on your left, you've missed it :D

Thanks for that update - I wasn't 100% if I could remember the Ford garage or not so left it out of the info pack (the info what?) just in case I was wrong. Apparently the track's own sign that sticks out over that huge hedge by the right turn is still there, I asked yesterday.

I wonder why the council or whoever has removed the other signs!? It's wasn't the easiest place to find even with those signs. :rolleyes:

well me and Robert are planning on leaving at around 4 - 5pm will make it to the M4 about an hour after you guys unless you wait :p

Good luck with that leaving London on a Friday night rush hour traffic. :p See you guys about midnight! ;)

Just planning ahead here - is it OK if I have to use my Audi on the day instead of the Supra? Fingers crossed the Supra will be OK but had to take it back to the garage lsat night as it's missfiring on boost :(

My Audi is a 220bhp A6 so not exactly supra fast but might be able to keep up with an NA :)

Fill it to the brim, you'll soon use it up!

Yes and no...if you've got a crappy fuel cap that doesn't seal properly, you'll end up with petrol sloshing out of the cap which will stain your paint.