The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2009 - Saturday 16th May 2009 @ Castle Combe Circuit

lui

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Alex_00s

Would you guys mind if MissBanzai.com tagged along with your convoy??

We're heading out from literally the same place as you guys... would be nice to have the extra company on the motorway :)

We're heading out from literally the same place as you guys... would be nice to have the extra company on the motorway :)

No problem at all more the merrier we will all be setting off 7.00am SHARP cheers Lui

As Lui says the more the merrier :) As with last year some of the local RX7 and 200sx club members will be joining us at Reading too.

Guest Alex_00s

Thanks guys... it'll be a beautiful sight on the M4 this sat... :D

The MissBanzai crowd are a lovely bunch of people and very well behaved, so there'll be no monkey business on the drive down :salute:

Is anyone leaving from anywhere near the premier travel inn? Would be nice to join up with some folks.

I see your staying just down the road from castle coombe, You have gone from the furthest to the closest, Mcdonalds breakfast for you :)

I see your staying just down the road from castle coombe, You have gone from the furthest to the closest, Mcdonalds breakfast for you :)

Got its own restaurant :D

I don't mind driving a few miles in the morning to meet up with a convoy though :)

Tickets still avialible if you can meet me at my Reading supra mega convoy meet & collect in person or i can send you out club stand pass & you buy entry ticket on the gate but deadline for me send out passes is this Wednesday coming

Cheers Lui

In that case then I will have 3 tickets and a stand pass of you at the convoy start point. :D

Edited by CarlT67
changed number of tickets required (see edit history)

In that case then I will have 4 tickets and a stand pass of you at the convoy start point. :D

Pm sent to you come & see me at Reading meet point & be there by 6.30am cheers Lui

Got its own restaurant :D

I don't mind driving a few miles in the morning to meet up with a convoy though :)

I'm staying at the Premier Inn on the Friday night too Scott. Didn't fancy the drive down from Newcastle on the Saturday morning :blink: