The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2009 - Saturday 16th May 2009 @ Castle Combe Circuit

lui

I think Mawby and Tigger are staying there on the Friday night too...

I am planning on getting to the event earlier than Lui's convoy on the Saturday so I can see them arriving and get some pics of them as they come in.

I'm with a couple of mates in a Civic Type R and a 350Z but we should all have a few drinks in the bar on Friday eh? Or a look into Chippenham?

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Mawby and Tigger are staying there on the Friday night too...

I am planning on getting to the event earlier than Lui's convoy on the Saturday so I can see them arriving and get some pics of them as they come in.

I'm with a couple of mates in a Civic Type R and a 350Z but we should all have a few drinks in the bar on Friday eh? Or a look into Chippenham?

Yeah thats fine. Just my mate and i thats coming down. A few jars in the bar was always on the cards ;)

It will still run if it rains, just means you will see a few more cars spinning off

Makes for great entertainment for on lookers.

Last year there was a phesent mid track, in the middle of some club track session.:blink::taped:

To all members collecting there entry tickets & stand passes at the Reading meet or any one extra wanting to come along please be there by 6.30am FOR COLLECTIONS !!!

!!! AS WE ALL WILL BE LEAVING TO HEAD TO JAPFEST AT 7.00AM SHARP !!!

Unfortunately I will be unable to make it now due to unexpected work commitments, seriously unhappy!

I have a ticket and club stand pass with Lui to be picked up in Reading at the convoy.

If anyone wants to go last minute, do feel free to get my tickets from Lui.

Real bummer, will PM Lui separately to let him know.