The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2009 - Saturday 16th May 2009 @ Castle Combe Circuit

lui

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Likewise, been going out between showers to clean the car but every time it clears and starts to look alright you go out for half an hour then it comes in and rains again.

Ah well it will NOT get the better of me, IT will be ok tomorrow. The car will be full of allsorts, numerous changes of clothing to cover all weathers, stuff for the car, kitchin sink and anything else I can get in.

Oh sh*!? hope I can get my wife in.

Bob.

Does anyone know what time can we get on to the club stand?. The gates open at 9 for the public so i assume we can get in earlier.
From 7am onwards I believe. I'll be there at around 7:30 to make sure are stand is the right size and has the right clubs name on unlike last year! :complain:

Unlikely I would have thought. The current weather outside is rather nice and clear at the moment and hopefully it will stay that way. The BBC weather forecast shows some more rain in the early hours then it should be dry for the rest of the day.

Excellent, sounds good :)

Just a shame about the weather up here, looks like I'll be arriving in a very dirty supra :(

Me too, went out to give it a quick wash but the rain is really heavy and it's literally a thunderstorm (lightning and everything :D)

Well, spent 2 hours cleaning the Supra this afternoon and it's now raining and the wind has blown leaves all over it :(

Hope it clears up for tomorrow

I'm having a very similar experience. Typical... Nice weather all week and then the day before JapFest it hoofs it down with rain.

Oh well... See you all there!

The storm passed here about an hour ago. I'm hoping I'll be able to give it a quick wash down there somewhere

I cleaned mine at Frankley services last year, this year I'll finish fitting my new door speakers (the rain has stopped me doing that aswell, so have two different door speakers at the moment :D)

Anyway, I'm off to get some sleep (I have to be up at 2am to set off at 2:30:blink: ) See you all tomorrow.

I cleaned mine at Frankley services last year, this year I'll finish fitting m new door speakers (the rain has stopped me doing that aswell, so have to different door speakers at the moment :D)

Anyway, I'm off to get some sleep (I have to be up at 2am to set off at 2:30:blink: ) See you all tomorrow.

Thats good going from Barbados:d