The mkiv Supra Owners Club

So what if it's not TT

steady_dave

Its only a bit of light hearted banter (luckily), and if that's the version you want/can afford, then so be it. ;)

:yeahthat: Nothing wrong with light hearted banter;)

Just don't start on us auto owners, as they are really very good. Honestly. :p

If you struggle with a clutch...............sorry:(

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest damelza

I'm due an N/A anytime and am reaaally looking forward to it..... we had one before and then took a Skyline in exchange. Still gonna keep that (It's Stavs car really) but I'm more than happy to have an N/A Supra for myself.

Not bothered for a TT at the mo.....just want something reliable, not too bad on the fuel and being a girl...a head-turner! lol.

Am i getting mixed up or are you not the guy with the NA that is always breaking down? my single has never let me down, nothing has gone wrong with it:p

EDIT: no it was you.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=165937

:( Yes, troubled times although all is good now, I've been wanting a single Supe for a while now so mine decided to act like one for a bit to convince me not to buy one:p

In all fairness though if you were to do a search for "supra single broken down" I think you'll find what I mean;)

What puts you off buying a single Supra Havard ?

The aggro factor and really wanting a manual. I have yet to see a single that ticks all my boxes. My ideal car would have been the TRD3000GT but with a manual box in it....;)

I'll keep looking Dean but my heart is set on a Porker one way or another, if it wasn't for Mrs H I would have one now......:rolleyes:

H.

The aggro factor and really wanting a manual. I have yet to see a single that ticks all my boxes. My ideal car would have been the TRD3000GT but with a manual box in it....;)

I'll keep looking Dean but my heart is set on a Porker one way or another, if it wasn't for Mrs H I would have one now......:rolleyes:

H.

Can't you trade her in for one then? ;)

ive had my n/a 5 years in march next year for the money i paid for it i could buy a tt and an n/a at todays prices ,but hey its been 5 years of great motoring and other than a trackrod end for my most recent mot ive spent £0 on repairs.which for a 93-94 car is brilliant.a bit more power would be nice in some situations but with the traffic taliban is it worth it ? saying that my next one is going to be a tt

Just spotted this (long) thread...

I think that generally the people who mostly have a problem with N/As, are N/A owners who seem to feel they have to justify owning one (not all, but some).

IMO most TT owners are chilled (although sometimes have a little tease now and then - as you do).

I suspect most N/A owners would prefer a TT,

most TT owners would prefer (a well sorted) Single,

and most Single owners would prefer an Aston :)

Horses for courses... :)

That's not to mention the masses of little Jap car owners that would prefer an N/A.

PS... Stunning morning here, masses of thick white frost & brilliant sunshine, if Soo had.t pinched the Supe to go on a Girly run, I'de have braved the cold & taken some pics.

PS... Stunning morning here, masses of thick white frost & brilliant sunshine, if Soo had.t pinched the Supe to go on a Girly run, I'de have braved the cold & taken some pics.

Yes, isn't it a fabulous day?! I may even get the roof off and just go for a cruise somewhere. I could take some photos too. Now where to go :confused::)

How often is it someone comes up to your car and asks-

"Is yours the 3 litre normally aspirated engine. It is? Wow! Screw those turbod owning homos!"

About once a day......:) I have only been asked if it was a turbo if I have had my hazards on.......:sly::D

H.