Branners

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who needs 4 wheels eh AndyBandit? :D

Nice Pic's, looked like a great day for you lot :D Hey Steve you still owe me a spin in the single ;)

I certainly do mate - you missed a great opportunity yesterday! Will have to plan an alternative... I haven't forgotten! :)

Hi Steve - thanks for the invite; it was a great day and meeting on Friday evening was a brilliant idea. You certainly know how to organise a trip! Looking forward to the next event.

The pictures are amazing, especially getting me following Little Num and Big Num! Who needs 4 wheels on the ground anyway?!

Cheers

Andy

Next time you do a Track day, let me know Steve and if its cool i'd bring the old mr2 :D

Sure mate! :)

Hi Steve - thanks for the invite; it was a great day and meeting on Friday evening was a brilliant idea. You certainly know how to organise a trip! Looking forward to the next event.

Thanks for the compliment mate, gald you could make it. The Andybandit/bignum/littlenum train looked like it was having great fun! :D

I have already started planning the next installment(s)... :sly:

brilliant day guys i killed my 300 in the first 10 mins then had to take out my supe thats for sale so didnt go too mad LOL

my dads Z was the white 1 with no suspension on and inside we kept hitting our heads on the roof an laughing LOL

Which 300ZX went wrong, the red one? I lost track of how many of what car we had out there! What happened? :(

The white 300ZX hopping was scarey! Have you seen it in bignum's video?? :D

Glad you had fun!

Great Day!

Thanks Again Steve :thumbs:

Hopefully at the next club day i will be able to do more than 8 laps :D

Ryan

I wonder if your theory about the fuel pump overheating might still be correct, but the reason you couldn't replicate it on the roads was because the cornering isn't quite so vicious and the fuel isn't sloshing around so much (i.e. away from the pump)?

I forgot to get you to look at my map a the ~2,800rpm leanish spot I've got. Another mutually convienent time/place when your car isn't having issues! :)

Just got from the West country after the weekend away. Thanks very much Steve for organising a superb day for everyone :thumbs: The old man and I had a great time even though we were just spectating.

Good to see everyone and to finally meet Chris Wilson :D That Zeus was mighty impressive to watch!

Right, off to spend the next hour looking through the pics and video of the day, love the stuff thats been posted so far!

Thanks for the obvious hard work and dedication Steve, a credit to you and the club. Good to meet so many people, a fun day out without any pressures, excellent. I see someone mentioning the white (I'd have called it pinky / purple ;)) 300ZX hopping. That car basically handled great, and with a LOT more rebound in the back dampers would have been as different as chalk and cheese. Will read through this lot later, been working today, catching up with having a day off ;)

Thanks very much Steve for organising a superb day for everyone :thumbs: The old man and I had a great time even though we were just spectating.

Thanks for the obvious hard work and dedication Steve, a credit to you and the club. Good to meet so many people, a fun day out without any pressures, excellent.

Thanks guys :) It's knowing that people enjoyed it that spurs me on to organise another.

I see someone mentioning the white (I'd have called it pinky / purple ;)) 300ZX hopping. That car basically handled great, and with a LOT more rebound in the back dampers would have been as different as chalk and cheese.

That was me saying it looked scary - watch Simon's video near the start and it bobs all over the place round that last bend! :D

SR-Tmu37vio

Thanks guys :) It's knowing that people enjoyed it that spurs me on to organise another.

Please do, it was a great day and great value for money. Other track days can cost 3 or 4 times that amount, and with it being mostly Supras makes it all the more special.

I am surprised a Supra track day hasn't been an annual event running for years, now is as good a time as any to start?

Please do, it was a great day and great value for money. Other track days can cost 3 or 4 times that amount, and with it being mostly Supras makes it all the more special.

I am surprised a Supra track day hasn't been an annual event running for years, now is as good a time as any to start?

We were so lucky with the weather, I think if it had rained people wouldn't have been so keen for another track day, but as it seemed to go down well I'll sort another for around early summer (and possibly another for late summer) 2009. Llandow was good, I'd love to go back as it was great value for money like you say - but there is a tiny possibility it'll close next year and be turned into a housing estate. :(

I have other options in mind as well/instead, and am determined to have another club track day ASAP. Seeing all those Supras (and the other cars that mixed in really nicely I thought) was a great sight. :cool: