The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Llandow track day - discussion and pictures in here please

Branners

I echo everyones heartfelt thanks to Steve for arranging a flawless day. It all ran impeccably.

:thumbs:

I'm guessing from the shots I saw the money shots may only fill a couple of DVDs.

I'm still happy to host them for people to grab the files they want if you send me the DVDs. It'll save you a lot of time and cost.

Ooh yes I forgot you'd offered to do that. That cuold save me a LOT of effort... the idea of doing 40+ copies of 6 DVDs wasn't filling me with much excitment. I'll give you a shout when they turn up and we can see what the best plan is. :thumbs:

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great day, thanks Steve & everyone else.

I still didn`t catch the guy`s name in the white supe that had a big spin right in front of me,:D

That was Stuart (Knightrider).

Made it home ok after the Supra Paramedics came to my aid, first time I've seen a car receive mouth to mouth. :D

Still something not quite right as the heater wouldn't give me any warmth while I was driving. Stopped and topped up (had an accident actually, got rather wet), it was warm while stationary then cold while driving again. I'll worry about it when I'm slightly more awake!

Still something not quite right as the heater wouldn't give me any warmth while I was driving. Stopped and topped up (had an accident actually, got rather wet), it was warm while stationary then cold while driving again. I'll worry about it when I'm slightly more awake!

Probably an air lock mate.

Great day, thanks Steve & everyone else.

That was Stuart (Knightrider).

Made it home ok after the Supra Paramedics came to my aid, first time I've seen a car receive mouth to mouth. :D

Glad to here that you made it home mate. I hear Steve happened to have a spare rad cap and 5 litres of water on board his car when he pulled over to help you. My word he was organised he seems to think of every eventuality :D

Big thanks to Steve for a great day :thumbs: Really enjoyed it and very pleased with performance of the little MR2 :)

Got a bit lost finding the M4 afterwards though and it took me about 30 mins longer than it should have done getting home

Roll on Marham & Supra Pod :D

I posted in the other thread (in fact I'll go close that now) a big thanks to everyone for making it the success that it was. I shall definitely do another club track day, next year - maybe even 2 if they are popular enough - and shall start planning now so hopefully we can secure a slightly warmer day! ;)

Just not in april! (Marham trackday ;))

Many thanks to Steve for organising the trackday, I think a good time was had by all :D

My gf took a whole load of photos, and we have uploaded them to Flickr. You may note a bit of Saab bias, and the cars that went on the Supra Ring trip this summer since they are the ones she knows, but there are quite a few of others which caught her attention.

There are 5 pages of photos here: Flickr LLandow Pics, the page 1-5 tabs are at the bottom.

If you select a thumbnail pic, then when it loads there should be an "all sizes" tab at the top - select this and you can get the full 10MP resolution images.

Edited by Sevenman (see edit history)

Many thanks to Steve for organising the trackday, I think a good time was had by all :D

My gf took a whole load of photos, and we have uploaded them to Flickr. You may note a bit of Saab bias, and the cars that went on the Supra Ring trip this summer since they are the ones she knows, but there are quite a few of others which caught her attention.

There are 5 pages of photos here: Flickr, the page 1-5 tabs are at the bottom.

If you select a thumbnail pic, then when it loads there should be an "all sizes" tab at the top - select this and you can get the full 10MP resolution images.

There are some fantastic shots in there mate, Naomi did brilliantly. :cool:

There are 5 pages of photos here: Flickr, the page 1-5 tabs are at the bottom.

Awesome pics :D

Some really good photography great job :thumbs: