Llandow track day - discussion and pictures in here please

Branners

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There are ~900 photos just from this photographer guys (some really nice ones of big/little num and Andy mid-chase session ;)), I didn't want to post ALL of the best ones up, so you'll have to wait now till you get your own copies cos I'm not going through them all again. :p

However, I'm sure he's captured everyones cars at least a couple of times, plus there are the other half of the photos to come!

I'll email the other chap and see when we can expect his. :)

Great pics, i'm not going to tell my brother about the track day next year his RX7 keeps getting in all the photos :complain: Great flames though :)

:p

great pics :cool:

I'm unable to attend suprapod as car is in body shop :( , any chance if i send you a SAE?

Yes mate, no probs.

As it is I might end up doing them all this way, if the 2nd set of pics doesn't arrive tomorrow. :(

I'll announce tomorrow which way I'll be doing things.

:(

Well, no DVD awaited my return so I've not copied any sets of photos for anyone yet (no point doubling my workload by copying & dishing out 1 set, only to still have to post another, sorry!).

I did ask for the stuff to be sent to me in plenty of time, but I'm afraid it's just not happened. I'll chirp up when I've got the 2nd photographers work and will announce a plan of how to get them sent out to everyone.

Steve

Hi guys just got back on tinternet tonight after 3 weeks of changover of providers (opps make that this morning). Absolutely stunning weekend Steve, took a week to come down off the high, and some great pics, just a shame Alex didn't wash his car beforehand:p! Can't wait to see all the pics.

There are some of everyone in the original set, I think. I'm not posting all 900+ photos on here though. You can all post your own when they arrive in your letterbox. ;)

The offer is still open mate. Seems a waste to burn so many DVDs when people will only want a few pics off them.

I can just give you an FTP account to upload yourself if you like and I'll move them to the gallery area.