The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chav cars VS Supra etc

supraspeed

Chav to me has nothing to do with what car you drive. This is a quote from the web:

"(UK, pejorative) A working-class youth, especially one associated with aggression, poor education, and a perceived "common" taste in clothing and lifestyle."

This sums it up nicely I think.

Yayy buy that man a drink because hes actually posted the real meaning of chav= I mean i drive an orange supra with a bodykit thats cost me a lot of money and hard work i also serve queen and country for a job, have medals for my country and am proud to wear one of the queens uniforms, when i go out i sometimes wear white trainers and named brand clothes so am i still a chav.

Chris

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We take a fast car and make it faster and sometimes more stylish.

Chavs generally take a shopping trolley and turn it in to a shopping trolley that handles badly, weighs more than when it started and only gets past an MOT as their mate Tony knows a bloke who does knock off passports and MOT certs.

The demographic of the forum has changed. The chavs out there will need to look that one up, the more intelligent members wont. Sadly intelligence does seem to be a feature for a chav, or at least lack of it.

In have HID lights and angel eyes.. Inherited (sp) with the car but am I a chav? I'm 35 and still blast the tunes out, but I like dub step and reggea..

So long as it's not happy hardcore, or whatever it's called these days, then it's ok by me.

I think it's safe to say that some Supras belong to chavs, even TTs. Anyone remember NO1BR?

Lambo doors, ebay bucket seats, fake intercoolers, lairy colours etc might be styling disasters, but having them on your car doesn't make you a chav. It's the guys/girls who hang around outside closed shops in branded sports wear while blatantly not doing any excercise that i'd consider to be chavs. Usually causing some kind of mischief.

Thier chosen form of transport seems to be womens push bikes until they're old enough to drive, what's with that?

You ok so when does a chav become a barry? or can you get barry chavs?

Also at what age are you to old to be a chav? Say a 40 yearold adds lambo doors a sound system so loud it kills small rodents on start up and then takes to saying INIT, can he possibly be labeled a chav?

Haven't you seen that idiot on "pimp my ride" uk.

Tim somethingorother

In have HID lights and angel eyes.. Inherited (sp) with the car but am I a chav? I'm 35 and still blast the tunes out, but I like dub step and reggea..

If I knew you liked dubstep I would have left you a few CD's together with my chav angel eyes, tacky dashboard with blue leds and HID's :D

Westwood is a try-hard chav wanna be! He needs some kind of medication, that kind of behaviour for a man that age is not right!! And encouraging it into young kids is even worse!

Most chavs seem to think they are living in some hood in America reprisentin' their crew or something! WTF?! This is ENGLAND! We don't have 'gangstas' and 'hoods', and the NEIGHBOURHOODS we have certainly don't need 'reppin' by some 14yr old who thinks he's Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, or Snoop Dogg with a gun he bought for £50 quid of some other gangta wanna be!

[/rant]

Westwood is a try-hard chav wanna be! He needs some kind of medication, that kind of behaviour for a man that age is not right!! And encouraging it into young kids is even worse!Most chavs seem to think they are living in some hood in America reprisentin' their crew or something! WTF?! This is ENGLAND! We don't have 'gangstas' and 'hoods', and the NEIGHBOURHOODS we have certainly don't need 'reppin' by some 14yr old who thinks he's Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, or Snoop Dogg with a gun he bought for £50 quid of some other gangta wanna be!

[/rant]

Similar to Garry Glitter?