The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Longest standing active member ?

wile e coyote

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D'you know, when I took my cambelt off, with the help of a great how-to thread and a members special tool, I was reminded of the great Mycroft and his thread where he teased us with his knowledge of the best way to lock the crank pulley.

As I removed the pulley it truly dawned on me that he knew absolutely bugger all about anything.

I think anybody who's been on a Japanese car forum has come across the infamous Mycroft. Truly, an intelligent idiot if ever I saw one.

It's cool to read about how things started off, there should really be a post of a page somewhere that reads like a bedtime story of how the mkivsupra.net owners club started :)

He's partially to blame for my UK6 in Black too, saw his at a meet Dec in 2001 and just wanted one like it :D

Ah yes - Stevenage meet when Keith spun his white UK spec? Time warp! If only I could go back not not waste so much money (especially on the Soarer - never buy a Jap daily driver to complement you Jap weekend toy!) :D

I think anybody who's been on a Japanese car forum has come across the infamous Mycroft. Truly, an intelligent idiot if ever I saw one.

Do you know, I've not seen anything from Mycroft in a long time. He got banned from every forum I used to look at.

Although being fairly new here, the thread that resulted in this pic has to be up there with the best:

No dog paw though!

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=82069&stc=1&d=1221606096

That was brilliant. I also remember a certain someone asking how many spark plugs they needed.

So can we have a HUUUUGE 10TH Anniversary 'Do' in 2010??? :idea::clap::trampoline::trophy::friday::ecstatic::lalala::more::friends::grouphug::nana::yummy::woot::yahoo:

Great idea. Still a little way off yet, but worth thinking about. :)

This site is seriously the best IMO. Its a fabulous car forum. Its very informative etc, great fun, and the social scene is just great too, even though my sister calls me a geek! She just doesn't understand :rolleyes: