The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Longest standing active member ?

wile e coyote

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL :D i was doing some reading on some old tech posts and came accross some of his technical input which i thought made sense (sometimes). and noticed he had banned status so wondered how come? but i now know why.

ah...i see now what has lead to his ban...oh well...fair game by the mods on that note then....quite a straight forward decision for them really....hope the buyer got back his money in the end if the judgment went against him.

sorry you think that way...i am not criticising...i am just being curious as terry s status was quite highly ranked on this board (looking at old threads).

and it is due to attitude like that i dont wish to sign up to ;)

Bye Terry!

Most recent out loud giggle that made people in the office give me funny looks.

Why thanks :D

I did try to find one of my previous attempts at humour, along a similar line, where someone mis-typed the name of one of their favourite movies.

I asked if "Schindler's Lift" was a story about Jews in an elevator. Alas it would appear to have been pruned.

Edited by Thorin (see edit history)