magazine thrash at Bruntingthorpe

Branners

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It might have been stated already but I can't see it, do we need to bring licenses and lids?

good question, and sadly I dont have the answer. I would say no to the licence (but if you have it bring it anyway). I would suggest bringing a lid if you have one, it hasnt been stated as a requirement so Im assuming its not compulsory but I will have mine with me anyway just in case.

Rosie, I have a spare radio on charge, I will bring it along.

JB

Guest Rays the roof

OK

Weather forecast isn't too bad and it should hopefully be a dry one (17C 66% RH).

Got the camcorder charged for some footage and about to go outside in the dark and 'buff my beast'.

See you all later!!

:thumbs:

Just back - had a good day, so my thanks to Branners and Scary Steve for organising - and nice to put some faces to names at last.

Outstanding for me were

The sound of Terry's, Ian's and Branners' singles

Cashpoints 0-100 of 8.9secs

Rays' rear lights

yep, great day out. :nana:

My apologies to those who wanted to run but couldnt, hopefully you still had a good day out. Im sure the article will be great, its always nice to see your own car in a magazine.

Thanks to Steve for arranging it, even though I didnt run I really enjoyed being there, and the drive round the circuit was fun in itself.

More pictures please..

JB

Guest Rays the roof

Great day, great place/track, great weather, great big patches of baldness on my tyres....!!

Good to meet some new and typically super Supra owners, especially the Southern lot.

Col and I had some fun practicing drifting on way back to hanger and... well my hair is full of little bits of rubber.....

:tongue:

Looking to organise or own day there with GPS tracking for 0-60, 1/4 mile, terminal velocity and TOP speed. Will post details as soon as, but would recommend track to everyone, novices (me) and the professionals like Amazing Grace, told you that I would be slowest (boo hoo).

Well done for organisation & good luk to the magazine who stated no birds or bling will be featured. I obviously won't be buying a copy then- LOL!!

Awesome day. I'm knackered. :zzz:

Funniest moment was Terry getting us all told off by the Clerk of the Course (or whatever he was) because Terry went past him at about 140 while talking to his Mrs on his mobile. :D

Also, Rays The Roof's cornering technique is quite something to see. I'm not sure it's the fastest way around a corner but it's sure fun to watch, especially if you're a safe distance away. :respekt:

Thanks to Scary Steve and JB for sorting this event out for us :thanks: