Branners

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Terry S
I'm not 100% on this but I think the idea is that it is just members of this club, and also not all big singles.

that's cool, mine classes as a 'baby' single ;)

LOL, I just meant that what I got from the info was that there needs to be a cros section so it doesn't look give the wrong view of the supra market.. if that makes sense...

to me it would seem that would be the best idea as the reader can then look at the figures and decide for him self is it worth breaking the bank to make a already fast car faster :thumbs:

That's what 'sickies' are for!

Yeah, except as a) I'm Alex's team leader and b) I'm the one booked off that day to go to Bruntingthorpe, it's not gonna wash is it LOL :D

I'm in, Mr. Monkey of the Mark, hopefully you'll be there to tell me how to launch my car ;) :thumbs:

-Ian

Guest Terry S
Will be up for this as long as the weather is good. Terry can you take me for a spin in yours on the day ?

Sure if we are allowed mate.

True Mark, but how many of them are actually in a condition to race?
same old stories

never knew there were so many big power cars out there. would be good to have our own day out and have a shoot out with more than 8 cars

sort of like a mini supra shoot out with different classes, gives everyone a chance to take part :love:

Yeah, except as a) I'm Alex's team leader and b) I'm the one booked off that day to go to Bruntingthorpe, it's not gonna wash is it LOL :D

I'm in, Mr. Monkey of the Mark, hopefully you'll be there to tell me how to launch my car ;) :thumbs:

-Ian

im sure you can drive your beast up the strip. just press gas really hard till you cant press no more, press it so hard you get cramp in your right leg then you know you gave it everything :D :woot: :D

would be good lining up with a single car see how you go against a single. :respekt:

Guest Rays the roof

Guess I'll be spectating for the day then.......!!

Anyone voluteering to drive me round a few laps in their beast (pretty please!!)

:thanks: (in anticipation)

Guess I'll be spectating for the day then.......!!

Anyone voluteering to drive me round a few laps in their beast (pretty please!!)

:thanks: (in anticipation)

If mine is ready, then you can have a sit with me :thumbs:

Guest Rays the roof
If mine is ready, then you can have a sit with me :thumbs:

Promise not to mention the scum you support. Bit of luck and we might be able to get 6 points off you again next season. Nothing like a good old friendly Lancs/Yorks match!!!

:cool:

Guest Rays the roof
Humpph, not only is it strike day for the Civil Servants but its the busiest day of the month for me, no chance of getting the day off to come and watch.

[/sulk]

And there was me thinking of us topless together for next years calander!!!

:tongue:

Guest Terry S
im sure you can drive your beast up the strip. just press gas really hard till you cant press no more, press it so hard you get cramp in your right leg then you know you gave it everything :D :woot: :D

would be good lining up with a single car see how you go against a single. :respekt:

would need to be an auto car to give a comparison though

would need to be an auto car to give a comparison though
he may not be good off the mark but would reel me in easy with a nice single. would be good to try. wont ian`s car be a fast spooling single, this day sounds like its going to be good.

cant wait till riche gets his sorted for a couple of races at york

hybrids v stock ceramics

600cc v 440cc

tt6 v auto

et streets v drag radials

is this the right place?

Bruntingthorpe

Tower: 122.825

Runway: 06/24

Located 6 miles South of Leicester, on a minor road between Bruntingthorpe and Peatling Parva, off the A50.

Several Organisations have Museums and Storage here: Airframes on the field. It is open on Sundays from 10:00-16:00, Tel - 0116 2478030 for details. Entrance is £4 and it is possible to drive around the exhibits.

does anyone have a postcode to get a map of where it is.