• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Rays the roof
brilliant day, great cars great people.

next time you decide to try and get your car to drift round a corner Ray let me know as it takes a lot to slow down at 140 with j-spec brakes, :looney:

Easiest way is to stop is try to drift at 80 mph, loose it and do a 180 one way quickly followed by a 90 the other......!!

You should see the outer rim of my rears......

:woot:

Worth every penny of rubber though!

PS thanks to Christian for the blast in your beast. My redundancy money due in August is looking like it might be getting spent on a mean machine. You said I could buy yours didn't you??????

:innocent:

So who had the fastest car then , were there no times etc given ??? Quite why they choose Brunters for 1/4 mile runs puzzles me as it isnt very grippy at all and that dick allways seems to be driving in and out of cones 1/2 way down !!!!! :swear:

Dude :taped:

So who had the fastest car then , were there no times etc given ??? Quite why they choose Brunters for 1/4 mile runs puzzles me as it isnt very grippy at all and that dick allways seems to be driving in and out of cones 1/2 way down !!!!! :swear:

Dude :taped:

I am getting all times later this week and will post them then :)

I think bruntingthorpe was chosen due to cost. It seemed fairly grippy though.

Most 0-60 times were about 5 secs. Terry did a 4.6.

I am getting all times later this week and will post them then :)

I think bruntingthorpe was chosen due to cost. It seemed fairly grippy though.

Most 0-60 times were about 5 secs. Terry did a 4.6.

Grippy !!!!! I managed to light my tyres up properly ie plumes of smoke at about 120 !!!! :looney: :eyebrows: when i hit the NOS with the boost turned up !!!! and i wasnt told we were being timed for 1/4 mile so taking it easy with the man diff in it still just span in 1st and 2nd and got a 12 something 1/4 .

A better idea of power will come from the terminal speeds

Dude :devil:

Guest Terry S
4.6 v is nice :) What tyres Terry?

That's another good point Bobbeh, I tried Nitto 555r but they wouldnt hook up at all. Admittedly they had 30 psi in and I couldnt get a decent burnout. I swear my Michellins hook up better, but they were 1 day old and I didnt want to ruin them.

Grippy !!!!! I managed to light my tyres up properly ie plumes of smoke at about 120 !!!! :looney: :eyebrows: when i hit the NOS with the boost turned up !!!! and i wasnt told we were being timed for 1/4 mile so taking it easy with the man diff in it still just span in 1st and 2nd and got a 12 something 1/4 .

A better idea of power will come from the terminal speeds

Dude :devil:

:hijack:

Hey Dude did you get my e-mail ?

Hijack over

Guest Terry S
I know christians car did a 4.4 to 60 8.9 to 100 and 12.4 I was impressed.!!

But it will be good to see all the times together to check.

I was a great day. One of the best for me.

:cool: :respekt:

Guest Rays the roof

QUOTE]

I was passenger for one of his runs and videod it! Very fcukin funny especially braking from 160+ down to 60 in about 200M!!!

You'll hear my school boy laugh in the clip....

:love:

(For the car not Christian!)

I now have all the times for the runs.

Please pm me your number plates and I can start sorting out list.

Cheers all.

If you want your personal run info let me know and i'll send it too you, let me have an e-mail address to send them too.

Please bear with me though as there is a lot of info to go through. :thanks:

QUOTE]

I was passenger for one of his runs and videod it! Very fcukin funny especially braking from 160+ down to 60 in about 200M!!!

You'll hear my school boy laugh in the clip....

:love:

(For the car not Christian!)

Glad to hear it Ray! - Jenny :blonde:

Christian didn´t remember you bringing a school boy on the run, maybe that´s why it was so slow?

We´re in Fuerteventura, so got a meeting with the sun and a swimming pool now! :D :D

Guest Terry S

Hi guys OK I have done these, little confused as for example I did 8 full runs and only 3 listed, so I have asked for all the runs for everyone from Mark

anyway, 60 ft times are approx as are 0-100 because they are not expressly detailed.

These are everyones best runs from the runs given. I am sure Bill will go into more detail on the other thread.

edit, not formatting correctly anyone who knows how can pm me and I will mail to them! sorry guys

That's OK, he can take the piss out of beating my 1.4 mile time as revenge lol

I like the terminal speed at 1.2bar, and note my 60 to 100 is faster than yours :p but my 0-60 of 5.8s really lets the side down :eek: I've gotta slip the clutch instead of dumping it in 1st gear, must practice at traffic lights more :D

Car = good, Driver = rubbish :)

-Ian

Guest Terry S

Chis:

1 bar 1st & second gear, 1.4 bar 3rd onwards. I am more than pleased with 123mph traps from a baby turbo though ;) edited to add there are far high quoted bhp cars running lower trap speeds